Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hate Speech Public Consultation

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 41,062 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Some religions are political in nature, and they receive legal protections. That's bizarre and wrong.

Irish people need to start asserting our culture, and our right to live in our own homeland without interference, or displacement. There is nothing wrong with Irish culture and we owe nothing to the world.

Noone is being displaced. Stop peddling myths and conspiracies.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭Lonesomerhodes

And no one be the wiser.

Media are shyte, won't even report on this.

For example there was a rally for free speech at the weekend. Masked terrorist group Antifa turn up attack people, throw flares, kick people attack people on the street, scream Nazi at them etc.

Media report on this?. Not a peep.

Could you imagine if Mary Looney Tunes McDonald was attacked?. Never hear the end of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,309 ✭✭✭✭alastair

And no one be the wiser.

Media are shyte, won't even report on this.

There was a well reported public consultation. That’s what this thread relates to.

For example there was a rally for free speech at the weekend. Masked terrorist group Antifa turn up attack people, throw flares, kick people attack people on the street, scream Nazi at them etc.

Could you imagine if Mary Looney Tunes McDonald was attacked?. Never hear the end of it.

The Irish Times reported on it, not that it warranted it. Plenty of screaming abuse from the Hate speech advocacy fakeriots on the day too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,446 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

I find it very strange how a terrorist organisation like antifa are so protected by government/media.

I find it very strange how a terrorist organisation like antifa are so protected by government/media.

Maybe it’s because there is no terrorist organisation called Antifa? There’s certainly an anarchist-centred contingent who turn out to counter the usual hodgepodge of racists and bigots when they take to the streets, but that’s a far cry from anything terrorist.

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭DelaneyIn

You might want to tell the United Nations that.
    United Nations projections indicate that over the next 50 years, the populations of virtually all countries of Europe as well as Japan will face population decline and population ageing. The new challenges of declining and ageing populations will require comprehensive reassessments of many established policies and programmes, including those relating to international migration.

Focusing on these two striking and critical population trends, the report considers replacement migration for eight low-fertility countries (France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Republic of Korea, Russian Federation, United Kingdom and United States) and two regions (Europe and the European Union). Replacement migration refers to the international migration that a country would need to offset population decline and population ageing resulting from low fertility and mortality rates.

https://www.un.org/en/development/desa/population/publications/ageing/replacement-migration.asp

• Registered Users Posts: 771 ✭✭✭Big Gerry

They probably get EU funding.

DelaneyIn wrote: »

Have you actually read the report? It has absolutely zero about displacement migration in it, and it doesn’t even suggest that replacement migration is viable in the timeframe it covers, let alone advocates for it.
    Such high levels of migration have not been observed in the past for any of these countries or regions. Moreover, it seems extremely unlikely that such flows could happen in these countries in the foreseeable future. Therefore, it appears inevitable that the populations of the low-fertility countries will age rapidly in the twenty-first century.

So yeah - it’s conspiracy level guff.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭1800_Ladladlad

Some religions are political in nature, and they receive legal protections. That's bizarre and wrong.

Irish people need to start asserting our culture, and our right to live in our own homeland without interference, or displacement. There is nothing wrong with Irish culture and we owe nothing to the world.

Well, others do not share the same attitude as you. I see this as a legitimate cause of concern and shouldn't be dismissed. I wouldn't disagree with that sentiment from ghost.

EPpdvB0XsAESS3n?format=jpg&name=medium

Well, others do not share the same attitude as you. I see this as a legitimate cause of concern and shouldn't be dismissed. I would agree with that sentiment.

EPpdvB0XsAESS3n?format=jpg&name=medium

The population grew a million in the last twenty years too. You realise this is the status quo? Nobody is being ‘replaced’.

All dole heads and drug addicts Antifa in Ireland, pure hate filled degenerates.
    Doubt one of them has a job. Dangerous people.
    Drugged up the eyeballs skinhead anti Irish racists.

The reason they aren't prosecuted?.

All funded by 'anti racist' NGO's.

They get a few bob to pay for their amber leaf and dutch gold to attack Irish citizens (that's ALL they seem to do).

• Registered Users Posts: 12,607 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

alastair wrote: »
    The Irish Times reported on it, not that it warranted it. Plenty of screaming abuse from the Hate speech advocacy fakeriots on the day too.

You were there with your Antifa pals so and took part in this so?

Big Gerry wrote: »
    They probably get EU funding.

Funding by NGO's

Degenerate bums like Antifa don't even wash themselves how could they hold down a job?.

I know this as one hardcore Antifa head brags about not bathing online and living as a 'professional protestor'. Seriously that's apparently his job!.

They get the dole and few bob from NGO's to attack Irish citizens.

You were there with your Antifa pals so and took part in this so?

Clearly everyone who’s able to observe an article in the newspaper must have been there. Makes absolute sense. 🤔

Funding by NGO's

Degenerate bums like Antifa don't even wash themselves how could they hold down a job?.

I know this as one hardcore Antifa head brags about not bathing online and living as a 'professional protestor'. Seriously that's apparently his job!.

Sounds convincing. 🙄

alastair wrote: »
    Sounds convincing. ��

Well it's true.

Galway anti Racism Network amongst others is a NGO and a front for Antifa.

They don't even hide this rabbit on about it on social media.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,281 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

Well it's true.

Thats run by joe loughnanne, perpetual student, pbp election candidate and white kid pretending hes black. Even too fringe for some pbp candidates but a complete antifa lowlife

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭TwoMonthsOff

Thats run by joe loughnanne, perpetual student, pbp election candidate and white kid pretending hes black. Even too fringe for some pbp candidates but a complete antifa lowlife

And he "sorts a lot of drugs for a lot of people"

• Advertisement

Funding by NGO's

Bennett ? lol

Seen him get knocked out cold in wetherspoons before Christmas. The windows In his free house were put in about about a dozen times last year. He should just leave the boards up.

Bennett ? lol

Seen him get knocked out cold in wetherspoons before Christmas. The windows In his free house were put in about about a dozen times last year. He should just leave the boards up.

I won't mention names but lets just say your guess is hot rather than cold!.

How some Antifa headers get knocked out?.

They deserve it for attacking citizens all the time.

I won't mention names but lets just say your guess is hot rather than cold!.

How some Antifa headers get knocked out?.

They deserve it for attacking citizens all the time.

He came in to wetherpoons mouthing and a man I know from Waterford over 60 years of age floored him. Hes a grass too, had to go on protection in the joy. The lads were gonna cut him up.

Antifa headcase.

Throwing chairs and all at people in a college.

There's a video of him online going insane at a Jewish professor in a college, screaming himself hoarse he has to leave as he's a Zionist this and that and every swear word under the sun.
    He doesn't allow the lecture to continue.

Imagine paying good money to go to college and not be allowed sit and listen to lecturer as he is Jewish!.

Rabid anti-Semite he is.

What kind of scum does that?.

Very unhinged individual.

The sort

(PBP)Pure bullshyt propaganda party love.

Well it's true.

Link to this supposed rabbiting about ‘fronting for Antifa’?

He came in to wetherpoons mouthing and a man I know from Waterford over 60 years of age floored him. Hes a grass too, had to go on protection in the joy. The lads were gonna cut him up.

How you know?.

You there at the time?

How you know?.

You there at the time?

I wasnt in the joy no, I was in wetherspoons though.

I wasnt in the joy no, I was in wetherspoons though.

Yeah that's what I meant!. LOL :cool:

Was it a Yellow Vest/Irish Patriot meet up?.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,281 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

And he "sorts a lot of drugs for a lot of people"

Forgot about that one too, his defense of trying to look like a hard man by claiming to be a srug dealer was completely stupid too

• Advertisement

Forgot about that one too, his defense of trying to look like a hard man by claiming to be a srug dealer was completely stupid too

Worst defence I've ever seen in my life. He must have been on the bag when he wrote that statement.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement