If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yamaha WXA-50

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭walus

Hi Walus,
    no problem on the Revel M16's!

On the PM7000n - it will ship today and your final receipt will issue then via PDF / Email - if you cannot print it out and would like a hard copy at any stage just drop us a line - we store them on our system and will happily issue you a copy at any time ( we just don't issue hard receipts as a matter of course anymore to save paper)

On the 6 year warranty - unfortunately there is no 6 Year warranty offer currently running with the Marantz - there is a 2 year warranty as standard and of course you can opt for our optional 6 year guarantee for 10% of the product cost - which is refundable at the end of the guarantee period if it has not been used - you can check out the T's and C's on the www.richersoundsireland.com site

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    John,
    With regard to the 6 year warranty, I vaguely remember getting it for the M-CR 603 back in the 2011. Does it mean that I'm due a refund? If so I would put this towards getting an extended warranty on the PM7000n. Could you check please?

As for the receipt, pdf via email is fine with me.

Thanks.

”Where’s the revolution? Come on, people you’re letting me down!”

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

walus wrote: »
    Hi Walus,

On the PM7000n - it will ship today and your final receipt will issue then via PDF / Email - if you cannot print it out and would like a hard copy at any stage just drop us a line - we store them on our system and will happily issue you a copy at any time ( we just don't issue hard receipts as a matter of course anymore to save paper)

On the 6 year warranty - unfortunately there is no 6 Year warranty offer currently running with the Marantz - there is a 2 year warranty as standard and of course you can opt for our optional 6 year guarantee for 10% of the product cost - which is refundable at the end of the guarantee period if it has not been used - you can check out the T's and C's on the www.richersoundsireland.com site

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    John,
    With regard to the 6 year warranty, I vaguely remember getting it for the M-CR 603 back in the 2011. Does it mean that I'm due a refund? If so I would put this towards getting an extended warranty on the PM7000n. Could you check please?

Thanks.
    Hi walus,

Our 6 year guarantee refund would need to be claimed straight after the warranty has expired (we'd usually give a few weeks grace period) but I wouldn't be able to refund your original guarantee as it would have expired in 2016 if it was purchased in 2011.

Let me know what you think!

Kind regards

David

Hi Walus,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    John,

Thanks.
    Hi walus,

Our 6 year guarantee refund would need to be claimed straight after the warranty has expired (we'd usually give a few weeks grace period) but I wouldn't be able to refund your original guarantee as it would have expired in 2016 if it was purchased in 2011.

Kind regards

David
    David, Pity I did not know that earlier, but it is good to know it now. I'd like to go ahead and get the 6 year warranty on the PM7000N, so please give me a call at your convenience. Thanks.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Walus,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    John,

Thanks.
    Hi walus,

Kind regards

David
    David, Pity I did not know that earlier, but it is good to know it now. I'd like to go ahead and get the 6 year warranty on the PM7000N, so please give me a call at your convenience. Thanks.
    No problem at all Walus.

Drop me over your contact number in a PM and we can give you a shout.

Hi Walus,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    John,

Thanks.
    Hi walus,

Kind regards

David
    No problem at all Walus.

Thanks, PM sent.

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Walus,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    John,

Thanks.
    Hi walus,

Kind regards

David
    No problem at all Walus.

Thanks, PM sent.
    Cheers Walus.

We will drop you a call ASAP.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.