Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pc monitor

Options
  • 09-12-2019 6:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hi , I would be grateful for any help as my brain is in a muddle from all the information and still no closer to a decision. Looking for a monitor for my first pc build . Will be mainly used for gaming and college work. My graphics card is gtx 1660 super, and CPU is Ryzen 2600x . I believe I am better off staying at 1080p . Would like 144hz and 27inch. Am I right in saying I am better off staying at 24inch for 1080p . I will be gaming with a controller so that's why I taught 27inch. Really would be grateful for any response. Budget would be around 200 but would be willing to stretch to 300 if the difference was significant. Thanks again

Comments

Advertisement