Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting copies of Current a/c Statements from AIB-Timeline?

• 10-12-2019 1:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,716 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Am a tad late filing 2018 tax return but was talking to my accountant and if I can furnish all info needed in next few days they will get returns in before end of year.

I have everything together apart from fact I have gone through my AIB Current A/C Statements for all of 2018 and am missing 3 pages which cover the month of September.I will need to get copies of these missing pages ASAP from AIB as accountant will need them as I conduct some farming business transactions through this A/C.

What is quickest way of requesting them?
    Appreciate replies from people who work in Banking area.
    Thanks,
    B.L.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

Hi all,

Am a tad late filing 2018 tax return but was talking to my accountant and if I can furnish all info needed in next few days they will get returns in before end of year.

I have everything together apart from fact I have gone through my AIB Current A/C Statements for all of 2018 and am missing 3 pages which cover the month of September.I will need to get copies of these missing pages ASAP from AIB as accountant will need them as I conduct some farming business transactions through this A/C.

What is quickest way of requesting them?
    Appreciate replies from people who work in Banking area.
    Thanks,
    B.L.

Are they available online, or can you visit a branch ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,716 ✭✭✭Bleating Lamb

Are they available online, or can you visit a branch ?[/quote

That’s what I’m wondering.....I have online banking.....can you print off previous statement for a designated time period going back that far I wonder,can visit branch....could they print them off there and then in branch for me?

Thanks for any replies ASAP:)]

That’s what I’m wondering.....I have online banking.....can you print off previous statement for a designated time period going back that far I wonder,can visit branch....could they print them off there and then in branch for me?

Thanks for any replies ASAP:)]

My online banking (personal not business) only shows statemments back to MAY 2013.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,760 ✭✭✭Effects

They usually only got back 12 months and will charge you a fortune if you want any older ones.

My online banking (personal not business) only shows statemments back to MAY 2013.

What bank are you with?....AIB only seems to go back around 3 months on online version which isn’t great.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 10,360 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jim2007

Effects wrote: »
    They usually only got back 12 months and will charge you a fortune if you want any older ones.

It is still probably cheaper that failing to deliver the needed data to the accountant and get the returns done....

What bank are you with?....AIB only seems to go back around 3 months on online version which isn’t great.

AIB

AIB

An update....got onto AIB you can access your past statements online.....got. the ones I needed printed for no cost so a good result:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,474 ✭✭✭✭Alun

I'm with AIB and my online statements go back to March 2013.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Yep I can see my statements back to December 2012. Click on Accounts and you should see Statements & Fees and you'll get them in there.

• Advertisement
Advertisement