Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Are women as desperate for sex?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 964 ✭✭✭Reviews and Books Galore

I don't quite understand the point you're making.

Just an observation with the whole explosion of k-pop idols.

In fairness, there is more judgement, as you can see from this thread, in regards to male sexuality. I am sure those men have deep and intricrate fantasies but they would be prefer not to be laughed at or demonised :P

In general that is probably true. But in the environments I am describing probably not so much. We are a very close knit group and wouldn't really fear judgement.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,622 ✭✭✭maninasia

Yes but men are putting THEMSELVES in a scarcity mentality. Which is them thinking "because I am not having sex, I feel terrible about myself".

As I said, I can go without sex for ages and be perfectly happy, there are so many other things to do , painting , walks on the beach.

Why do men tie up so much of their happiness and self value in sex?

Because men have a high sex drive. They get an erection multiple times a night while sleeping for example. That's nature .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,622 ✭✭✭maninasia

I completely agree with your first sentence and completely disagree with your second one.

Its really not about good looks its about attractiveness and its difficult to explain tbh.Some good looking men are attractive but I personally rarely fancy them myself. It can be how he dresses, his arms,his height, his nice hands lol,its so hard to explain.
    You said it yourself, men will sleep with the majority of women but it's not that we won't it's that we can't, there has to be something about a man that appeals to us ,we cant scratch that itch with just anyone..unfortunately.

I'm not explaining it well but theres a reason that theres so many options for men to pay for it and practically non e for us,we'd be wasting our money because unless we genuinely fancied the man it wouldn't do anything for us.

You said it's not about his good looks but then proceed to list many physical traits such as height arms etc.ðŸ˜

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,269 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

maninasia wrote: »
    You said it's not about his good looks but then proceed to list many physical traits such as height arms etc.ðŸ˜

Guys can be BOBFOCs too ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭greencap

Because men have a high sex drive. They get an erection multiple times a night while sleeping for example. That's nature .

But, when women hit late 20s early 30s they get the baby-rabies.

It can be gloves off when that happens.
    Youre knocking her up or someone else is, she definitely has a list. Shes checking it twice. You better knock her up or she'll make you a cuck.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

greencap wrote: »
    But, when women hit late 20s early 30s they get the baby-rabies.

I always had a high sex drive (hence a large family) but I will be honest that I was a lot more comfortable and relaxed about having sex when the risk of getting pregnant had passed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,704 ✭✭✭Corvo

You ask some stupid f*cking questions

I always had a high sex drive (hence a large family) but I will be honest that I was a lot more comfortable and relaxed about having sex when the risk of getting pregnant had passed.

They call it getting broody.

If that womb doesnt have a baby in it to carry her dna, by last call, then prepare to see full female madness.

The full dick list will be out like a broadsheet on the desk with a phone and a map .

Little numbered thumbnail size pictures of cocks all over the map with estimated salaries written under.

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭Mules

lalababa wrote: »
    This country was Roman Catholic ,papal driven , priest ridden, and docterine plagued for centuries.
    They had you from the cradle to the grave ,literally , and they still do. More powerful than any Government, culture, ideology, natural instinct or force. They said jump , and you said how high?
    Women in this docterine (to this day!) are seen as essentially lesser being s, a conduit of evil and evil temptresses, lowly if essential vessels of reproduction. Check out Mary McCaleses work of the last few years.
    If a women stepped outside or even seemed to step outside RC s accepted views she was in serious ****e. Ergo if you felt you wanted or needed a ride you sure as hell kept it to yerself.
    This culture will take some time to dissipate.
    There is also a more international view across religions and cultures and sexes , but predominantly on the male side, such that; sex is a proactive action by a man only, initiated by a man, and carried out by a man during penetration. In simple terms 'a man fcuks a woman, and a woman is fcuked by a man'. The female being subjucated. Which is BS of course but is reinforced by real life experiences & cultural conditioning.
    ��

You do know Thais is a worldwide view and not unique to Ireland or any one religion. 'Backwards' Ireland and it's 'victims' aren't the only ones at it:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,549 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

I completely agree with your first sentence and completely disagree with your second one.

Its really not about good looks its about attractiveness and its difficult to explain tbh.Some good looking men are attractive but I personally rarely fancy them myself. It can be how he dresses, his arms,his height, his nice hands lol,its so hard to explain.
    You said it yourself, men will sleep with the majority of women but it's not that we won't it's that we can't, there has to be something about a man that appeals to us ,we cant scratch that itch with just anyone..unfortunately.

I'm not explaining it well but theres a reason that theres so many options for men to pay for it and practically non e for us,we'd be wasting our money because unless we genuinely fancied the man it wouldn't do anything for us.

I get what you're saying, it's something about a man that makes him attractive to you. It could be a physical attribute, his sense of humour, intelligence, his smell or just the way he looks at you, or a combination of these or different factors.

I could look at somebody and know they're conventional handsome, but that's not enough to make me want to be with him. Pheromones likely play a huge part in this.

In general though for me, you need to get into my head (no pun intended) before you'll get into my knickers.

If that womb doesnt have a baby in it to carry her dna, by last call, then prepare to see full female madness.

The full dick list will be out like a broadsheet on the desk with a phone and a map .

Little numbered thumbnail size pictures of cocks all over the map with estimated salaries written under.

Oh you mean sex to get pregnant? Was sex for enjoyment and pleasure I meant.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,409 ✭✭✭corner of hells

Jayzus.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭nthclare

From experience, social status and financial potential doesn't come into it if your a guy over 40

Women who are single and looking for a partner in their 40's prefer a man who's fit, healthy and emotionally mature.

If she's confident in herself her partners job doesn't really matter.
    I know female barrister's, doctors and architects who are happily dating guys who are landscape gardeners, tree surgeons, foresters etc

I suppose being athletically fit, stylish and easy on the eye helps with a good personality and responsibility....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭Tacitus Kilgore

nthclare wrote: »
    From experience, social status and financial potential doesn't come into it if your a guy over 40

Women who are single and looking for a partner in their 40's prefer a man who's fit, healthy and emotionally mature.

I know female barrister's, doctors and architects who are happily dating guys who are landscape gardeners, tree surgeons, foresters etc

I suppose being athletically fit, stylish and easy on the eye helps with a good personality and responsibility....

You do realise these are actually 3 very lucrative professions? :pac:

I've a friend who's got married to a solicitor when he was a private in the army .

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭nthclare

You do realise these are actually 3 very lucrative professions? :pac:

I suppose it comes for free if she has some forestry and herbaceous borders etc

I've a friend who's got married to a solicitor when he was a private in the army .

Olympic athlete?

Olympic athlete?

Nope.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭Millionaire only not

A solicitor is only 500 points stop making them out to be god ! I know most of them are up there .......s

I know a lot of solicitor there married to stay at home mums , is that high enough for solicitor status?

A solicitor is only 500 points stop making them out to be god ! I know most of them are up there .......s

I know a lot of solicitor there married to stay at home mums , is that high enough for solicitor status?

Ya sound like whingin' ol bat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 964 ✭✭✭Reviews and Books Galore

Women who are single and looking for a partner in their 40's prefer a man who's fit, healthy and emotionally mature. reasonably sane and stable

Fixed that for you :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,180 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

Most solicitors aren't anything remotely like as clever as they think they are, and a few I've encountered appear to be actually deranged. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

Pass it on.

So women like sex and Jurgen Klopp is up there with Brad Pitt. That's what I've learned.

6 times Deebles, and No 7 and the premiership right on course.....i'd bang Jurgen ffs.

That man is a fúcking god, a living god i tells ya.

Praise be to Jurgen!

6 times Deebles, and No 7 and the premiership right on course.....i'd bang Jurgen ffs.

That man is a fúcking god, a living god i tells ya.

Praise be to Jurgen!

I don't give two hoots about the soccer, but I like Jurgen. He's a lovable nut, how could you not? :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,872 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

I could listen to him talk about how cool Hendo and Millsy are all day tbh, lads. Himself and Unai "Good ebening" Emery should have their own talk show.

That really depends on what kind of dating/social circle you're involving yourself with. I date a lot of women who come from money (family money, divorcees, professionals, etc), and they are concerned with experience, social status, and financial potential. They're also the kind of women who exercise, take care of their appearance very well, and want to enjoy their lives more.

Which many women in their 40s aren't. They're concerned with their appearance and the realisation that the handsome guy she's dating is attractive to younger women. Many women don't care, and manage quite well, but there are heaps of women coming out of divorces or failed long term relationships who feel inadequate facing dating at their age.

Funnily enough you named three professions where I know guys pulling in very reasonable incomes, especially if they have the networking down through their richer partners colleagues or friends.

It certainly helps. Look, I get what you're saying. The truth is that women of all ages will be swayed by a guy who can make them laugh, cook some really good low fat dishes (desserts being really good), and is sensitive enough to actually listen to them. He doesn't need to be good looking or have a great body. I'm proof of that.

The point is that if you're not handsome and athletic, then you'd want to learn some skills which appeal to women. Communication skills are very handy since most handsome guys rely on their looks rather than truly getting involved in a conversation. I'd highly recommend the basics of NLP to any guy who wants to communicate better with women. Cooking skills, dancing, writing little poems or songs, etc all contribute to keeping a womans' interest, but ultimately, you want to learn to be a considerate lover (in addition to the other skills. Being a good lover on its own will only keep interest for so long).

Good sex takes time, which many guys tend to ignore, moving quickly past the foreplay, to the "main event", and neglecting the afterplay, and conversational cuddling. :D

...I'd highly recommend the basics of NLP to any guy who wants to communicate better with women...

Minsky and all his neural network shite went out in the '90s - these days it's all about data mining and deep-packet inspection.

• Advertisement

jimgoose wrote: »
    Minsky and all his neural network shite went out in the '90s - these days it's all about data mining and deep-packet inspection.

I'm not in IT, so... that flew over my head. NLP, being Richard Bandler & Co. Was over hyped in business and lost a great chunk of it's reputation for usefulness, but it's excellent for interpersonal relationships (since so few people actually ever read about it). Still, i say the basics, because the deeper stuff is far too gamey, and leads to far too complicated interplay. Useful though for conversational awareness and has some nice tricks for establishing/maintaining rapport.

jimgoose wrote: »
    I don't give two hoots about the soccer, but I like Jurgen. He's a lovable nut, how could you not? :pac:

And he's a ride

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,034 ✭✭✭Ficheall

I can't be arsed reading 300+ posts - which of the female boardsies have identified themselves as being the most desperate for sex?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,676 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Lyle Lovett, Johnny Vegas, Woody Allen & Jay-Z would argue with your hypothesis...

Not sure the rest of them would like to be included with Woody Allen...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,524 ✭✭✭Gynoid

Probably zero other people had to google Jurgen Klopp, but I dont like football or get newspapers, etc so did not know who is this acclaimed love-thing. Jaysus, lads, his teeth! They could be seen from space. This whole teeth whitening thing has gone far too far.

And?People that arent considered at all conventionally good looking can have certain features that someone else finds attractive.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

Gynoid wrote: »
    Probably zero other people had to google Jurgen Klopp, but I dont like football or get newspapers, etc so did not know who is this acclaimed love-thing. Jaysus, lads, his teeth! They could be seen from space. This whole teeth whitening thing has gone far too far.

Oh Jurgen your teeth are so white and you can't stop smiling, there'll be an accident Jurgen! The planes!

What's that? Well no, I guess nobody could see them if I sat on your face for the rest of my life. I mean, if it's a matter of aviation safety...

Yeah sure, call Bobby, fcukit let's make a day of it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

^^^^^^
    WTF have I just read! ?

Sardonicat wrote: »
    ^^^^^^
    WTF have I just read! ?

The first half of that match was pretty tedious. A girl's mind wanders yanno.

The teeth shining aspect is new but I'll be honest, mostly it ends up with someone sitting on some face or another.

The teeth shining aspect is new but I'll be honest, mostly it ends up with someone sitting on some face or another.

To buff them to a shine I am guessing. :)

Them and his balls!

• Advertisement

Who's Bobby?

More of a music fan, myself. Been binge watching 'The Police ' lately. Wouldn't mind "absorbing" some of Stewart Copeland's kinetic energy. He may need help handling his drum stick. He's still gorgeous now, a silver fox. Now there's a man with lovely, long fingers....

Them and his balls!

A slide tackle?
    (Okay, I give up already. :p )

+1 for Jurgen 'the teeth' Klop. Though I fear EB may well leave him destroyed for other women and unfit for further adventures.

Other than that, y'all need Jesus.

Candie wrote: »
    +1 for Jurgen 'the teeth' Klop. Though I fear EB may well leave him destroyed for other women and unfit for further adventures.

I need something, but it's not Jesus...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,166 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

Candie wrote: »

Destroy him? Sounds like she’ll drown him.

Who's Bobby?

More of a music fan, myself. Been binge watching 'The Police ' lately. Wouldn't mind "absorbing" some of Stewart Copeland's kinetic energy. He may need help handling his drum stick. He's still gorgeous now, a silver fox. Now there's a man with lovely, long fingers....

Ooh good call!

Bobby is Bobby Firmino, plays for the team Klopp manages. Small little fellah, smiles a lot. I like that.

Ooh good call!

Bobby is Bobby Firmino, plays for the team Klopp manages. Small little fellah, smiles a lot. I like that.

Hahaha :D now I googled him and fcuk me if he doesnt have those blazing white gnashers too!

Where have all the male experts on female sexuality gone? (To get their teeth whitened or getting ancient drum kits out of attics, perhaps?)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Where have all the male experts on female sexuality gone? (To get their teeth whitened or getting ancient drum kits out of attics, perhaps?)

Still glued to Japanese Hentai porn if I am honest.

White teeth give me the heebiy jeebies.

So do soccer fans :o

IAMAMORON wrote: »

So do soccer fans :o

Is that cos they're human?

• Advertisement
Advertisement