Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Are women as desperate for sex?

12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

I like a woman with a tight grip :o

On reality?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Eh, no. Everybody knows the biological stuff, but the intamacy side is more interesting to me tbh.

OK

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 784 ✭✭✭LaFuton

this is absolute filth!

filth!

and it should be stopp

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 784 ✭✭✭LaFuton

jj880 wrote: »
    AINRTWZ.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 964 ✭✭✭Reviews and Books Galore

On reality?

Yup. Slow and sensous at the start, and firm to the hilt at the end.

Ugh, I fell a bit gross saying that, but I think that's more cultural than anything else :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

Yup. Slow and sensous at the start, and firm to the hilt at the end.

Ugh, I fell a bit gross saying that, but I think that's more cultural than anything else :P

Agree. That's how I do it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

He's in Liverpool, I think it's mandatory there.

Klopp seems to be very kloppular amongst the ladies of Boards. I can see that but ffs, Firmino? He's looks like he's just done time for GBH but did a great self-dentistry course while he was in there.

Huh, I'd have thought he was one of my more cookie cutter lookin crushes.

He does look like he'd bate ya most of the time but he smiles so much and it's lovely! His Instagram is incredibly wholesome. Smile smile kick, kick jump smile, wife kids kick, smile kids kids. It's lovely!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 964 ✭✭✭Reviews and Books Galore

Huh, I'd have thought he was one of my more cookie cutter lookin crushes.

He does look like he'd bate ya most of the time but he smiles so much and it's lovely! His Instagram is incredibly wholesome. Smile smile kick, kick jump smile, wife kids kick, smile kids kids. It's lovely!

I'm reminded of a qoute from friends:

'He looks like a less scary Ray Liotta' :P

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

I'm reminded of a qoute from friends:

'He looks like a less scary Ray Liotta' :P

somethingwild2.jpg

Advertisement