Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rewards Email

Options
  • 10-12-2019 11:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭

Hi,

The last two times I tried to avail of an offer using my visa card I did not get the cashback.
    The help section on the rewards portal does not contain an email address to send my query to although the FAQ sections says that there is.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Aisling

Hi There,

Thanks for checking in with us here on Boards this morning.

The Live Life Rewards cash back can take up to 5 working days to appear in your account. If this timeframe has elapsed and you have yet to receive the rewards it may be necessary to complete the online form attached here so this can be looked in to further for you.

You should see a list of FAQs on this page. At the bottom of the page there is a question 'Still can’t find what you’re looking for? Choose a category below for further help.' If you select 'Other', a new list of questions will appear, and below that an online query form where you can submit your request. Please be assured this will be looked in to and responded to as soon as possible.

I hope this helps.

Thanks, Aisling

Advertisement