Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Homer J. Fong's Walrus

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

I think I regret mine

Public Service Announcement

Could the person who submitted GMF by John Grant for the "Love"-song category please send me an alternative choice? I'm sorry if the wording was vague or confusing but the intended brief for this round was that the word love has to actually be in the song title. As such this song is currently tagged on for last place by default, and I really don't want to score someone last for a reason like this. :( I'll hold off scoring this Love round until the person has had a chance to send me another choice.

You can send your replacement choice directly to me as I still won't know what your pseudonym is (thanks tusk for providing some very inventive aliases! :D) and I won't be matching up the pseudonyms and actual usernames until the very end after all the scoring is done. Also tusk has done more than enough heavy-lifting for me already so I want to give him a rest. :p

EDIT: Thanks for the quick reply, mystery submitter. Now back on track. :)

I have the first round, Colour-songs, scored - lordy, this scoring and writing notes is tough work! :eek: But enjoyable.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,686 ✭✭✭Pretzill

Thanks Homer -

Advertisement