Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Restaurants in Gorey for a birthday

Options
  • 11-12-2019 4:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭

Hi

Can anyone recommend me a nice restaurant in Gorey that would do for a 40th birthday celebration? Been living here a while, but haven't a clue where to book lol.

Any recommendations would be great thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,358 ✭✭✭kev1.3s

Realtai wrote: »
    Hi

Can anyone recommend me a nice restaurant in Gorey that would do for a 40th birthday celebration? Been living here a while, but haven't a clue where to book lol.

Table 41 is my favourite restaurant in the town.

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 3,584 Mod ✭✭✭✭St Senan

Realtai wrote: »
    Hi

my recommendation would be ECO

https://www.ecogorey.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

My personal favourite is Katie Daly's (https://katiedalys.ie/), but the other two recommendations are good as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Realtai

Thanks for the recommendations everyone, much appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,322 ✭✭✭✭Marcusm

The Duck at Marlfield (if that counts as Gorey for this purpose) would be head and shoulders above the others cited. It’s not fussy or pretentious (unlike the Bowes) and not nearly so daunting (or expensive) as the restaurant in Marlfield House itself.

• Advertisement
Advertisement