Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Listening to politicians talk

Options
  • 11-12-2019 1:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭

I used to take interest in politics. I'm older and more cynical now. I rarely listen.

I heard some government TD/minister being asked about rent pressure areas. I listened for about one minute, I felt a little sick.

Its the same type of auld crap being trotted out by different faces.

We swap FG and FF around every so often. Same result.

Thay are all money grabbing ba*tards! They do not care about anybody except themselves.

I have no workable answers but the whole system is banjaxed. Shuffling most of the TD's around to different benches after the election will not solve anything.

Would almost make ya wish for a good strong dictator to get this big mess sorted out. Problem is we can't trust any human being to be a good dictator. Maybe we should look for a non-human to sort it out. Alien, computer, other?

I'd offer myself but I fear I could be easily corrupted.

Comments

Advertisement