Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New factory being built

Options
  • 11-12-2019 7:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭

does anyone know who's building the factory just south of the Midway on the M7 on the same side as the midway?

Comments

Lex Luthor wrote: »
    does anyone know who's building the factory just south of the Midway on the M7 on the same side as the midway?

Presume it’s the new Glanbia Cheese one. Was definitely to be going in that area and they were to be moving processing equipment into it early next year.

• Subscribers Posts: 41,590 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

sydthebeat wrote: »

That’s going in on the opposite side to Midway I think, near the BnM site. The one you can see (on the left heading northbound) has big tanks, etc in place so it’s definitely a factory.

That’s going in on the opposite side to Midway I think, near the BnM site. The one you can see (on the left heading northbound) has big tanks, etc in place so it’s definitely a factory.

Nope, supermacs is going in on the same side as the Midway, practically opposite across the abbeyleix road.

Glanbias application is also on the same side, but further west, and access off togher industrial park.

In the attached screenshot, the glanbia site is on the left hand side green box, whereas supermacs is closer to the round about

sydthebeat wrote: »
    Nope, supermacs is going in on the same side as the Midway, practically opposite across the abbeyleix road.

Glanbias application is also on the same side, but further west, and access off togher industrial park.

In the attached screenshot, the glanbia site is on the left hand side green box, whereas supermacs is closer to the round about

Ah yes, sorry. I knew across the road but was thinking across the wrong road (still madness that it’s going there at all).

• Advertisement

Ah yes, sorry. I knew across the road but was thinking across the wrong road (still madness that it’s going there at all).

Absolutely.

Dunnes on the abbeyleix road now has no chance at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

Thanks

Advertisement