Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir Mobile Ballyglunin

Options
  • 12-12-2019 1:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

For over 2 weeks I have virtually no signal in my house where for years I've had a perfect signal. I rang Eir, was given the option of chatting online and after 2 chats (the 1st taking 15 mins to verify my id and the 2nd one equally as pointless) I was told that nothing is wrong in the area. Within 2 minutes of coming off the call I came across Eir on the internet saying that there may be interruption in the area as they are installing 5G and it would be sorted later that day. No problem. . . but it wasn't.
    Last Friday (6th December) I was on a call with one of the reps (Enda, who was good in fairness to him) who got through to the mobile section (an impossible task most of the time) and said that he was told that there was a transmitter down in the area and it was expected to be resolved within 24hrs. No problem. . . but it wasn't.
    I rang Eir yesterday and was on hold for 32 minutes without getting through to Eir mobile and eventually lost my signal.
    Another 32 minutes today and I actually got through to Eir mobile who told me that the transmitter was down for maintenance on 1st December before I got cut off again.
    It may have been down on the 1st but was also down on the 6th and is now no closer to be resolved than Eir broadband is to the area (think of your chances of winning the euromillions lottery). Coming on 3 weeks without a reasonable signal unless I leave the house and walk for a while, I'm waiting for this month's bill for the fantastic service provided.
    Eir mobile - I'm sick of being on hold only to get through after over being on a call for over half an hour every day to be told conflicting information none of which appears to be true. Just tell me when this issue will be resolved and don't tell me it's because of where I live as I've lived here for 12 years and have never had signal issues.

Advertisement