Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Ebook reader

Options
  • 12-12-2019 4:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭

Hi there,

I have a rake of Epubs and Pdfs I read on the pc, as well as some Mobi but not too much, looking for a recommendation for a good ebook reader which could read these (at least 1. Epubs and 2. Pdfs) without any issues (that is, load them on, read them, download onto it, whatever) and Mobi would be a plus but not a deal-breaker if they need to be converted or whatever. Epubs are the main one.
    Thanks, I'm not a tech guy

J

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,279 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

Kindle is what I'd go with

It doesn't support epub natively but conversion should work ok
    Calibre windows software makes it easy enough to manage books and conversion. Pdf should work but mightnt be a great experience for non text pdf or non standard stuff

Kindle also let's you email documents to the device, which can be handy. Maybe possible to rename epub to png file and email the file letting amazon convert it... according to some websites anyway.

Advertisement