Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guns N Roses - Marlay Park June 27th

Options
167891012»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,904 ✭✭✭PsychoPete

Notion is gone off me now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭charlietheminxx

Yeah I'm happy with my choice to take a refund for my ticket. Delighted for those who are excited to go and I hope the rescheduled date goes ahead without any issues.

It's also the same day as My Chemical Romance are supposed to be playing Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

GnR or MCR - Sophie's Choice

Chances of them both being postponed to a later date?

• Advertisement

I just got a refund because I wasn't sure if large concerts would get the go ahead even this time next year

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭fallen01angel

Does anyone know will our 2020 tickets definitely be valid for this,or do I have to organise a refund and then repurchase.......I've got a gold circle ticket and don't want to go jumping though hoops!!!!!

Does anyone know will our 2020 tickets definitely be valid for this,or do I have to organise a refund and then repurchase.......I've got a gold circle ticket and don't want to go jumping though hoops!!!!!

I had two gold circle tickets, they told me they would be valid

• Registered Users Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭twin_beacon

delighted I got a refund, I really can't see that gig going ahead. I really hope I'm wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭keeponrockin

Not a mention of refunds in the ticketmaster rescheduled email..guess id better start jumping through hoops :/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭Del Griffith

Gun and Roses Meeting:

AR: Thanks for coming in today at such short notice, we really need to reschedule the Irish gig

DMCK: Why?

AR: Del Griffith is kicking off on Boards.ie in Ireland

S: Who?

AR: DEL GRIFFITH

S: ****, yeah, lets get the finger out and sort this asap.

You laughed but the call was heard, clearly.

Thanks AR, see you 22 June..

Not a mention of refunds in the ticketmaster rescheduled email..guess id better start jumping through hoops :/

I opened a ticket on their website saying I wanted a refund, they sent me what looked like an automated email, I replied to that saying I wanted a refund and they sent me another email saying my refund will be processed soon

PsychoPete wrote: »
    I opened a ticket on their website saying I wanted a refund, they sent me what looked like an automated email, I replied to that saying I wanted a refund and they sent me another email saying my refund will be processed soon

Thanks for the tip..i replied to their automated reply just now!..hopefully will end up being able to work something out to go nearer the time but with all the uncertainty id rather the money back for now.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,360 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

Do many Marley park gigs happen mid week? I live quite close and don’t remember any, that’s not to say there haven’t been I just can’t remember them.

salmocab wrote: »
    Do many Marley park gigs happen mid week? I live quite close and don’t remember any, that’s not to say there haven’t been I just can’t remember them.

Have been to a few midweek Marlay gigs..Green Day and The Killers being 2 but the vast majority are on or near weekends alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭Thrashssacre

Marley Park concert series? Wonder if there planning on making an all dayer of it

• Registered Users Posts: 11,360 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

Marley Park concert series? Wonder if there planning on making an all dayer of it

No generally there are a 2/3 gigs over a couple of weekends followed by longitude.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭The Davestator

You laughed but the call was heard, clearly.

Thanks AR, see you 22 June..

I briefly considered deleting the post when I saw the news, but where's the craic in that?!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭mr_edge_to_you

I’m pleased I got my refund because I’ve since lost my job. The price of the tickets is the same one weeks social welfare payments.

• Administrators Posts: 53,843 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Rescheduled again until 2022. Just got an email from Ticketmaster.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭afro man

awec wrote: »
    Rescheduled again until 2022. Just got an email from Ticketmaster.

Yeah Tuesday 28TH June

• Registered Users Posts: 3,840 ✭✭✭s8n

not in this lifetime

Advertisement