Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guns N Roses - Marlay Park June 27th

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭FixitFelix

You eagerly gave them your money! They didn't take it off you. We know its not happening and we know we'll get a refund or a re-scheduled gig. Be patient.

Are you saying, all we need is just a little patience?

Sorry had to

• Registered Users Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭The Davestator

FixitFelix wrote: »
    Are you saying, all we need is just a little patience?

Sorry had to

Yeah, some people appear pretty tied up about it. They need to go into the garden and dont cry about it

so lame!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Rumours of November, but as it's outdoors there's a terrible risk of rain & being too cold, so probably not.

I'll get my coat

• Registered Users Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭mr_edge_to_you

Waiting on a refund from Ticketmaster.......

Not in this lifetime.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

You eagerly gave them your money! They didn't take it off you. We know its not happening and we know we'll get a refund or a re-scheduled gig. Be patient.

Ach it just grinds with me that I have a few hundred euro tied up in this and would prefer to have that money in my account rather than waiting to be told to start a process to apply for refunds.
    So not worried but more impatient with their lack of clarity.

• Advertisement

GNR are too busy starting Twitter Fights and putting out children's books :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,430 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

GNR are too busy starting Twitter Fights and putting out children's books :rolleyes:

sign in required for the "twitter fights" ….

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... " #NoPopcorn

• Registered Users Posts: 5,333 ✭✭✭Frank Grimes

greenspurs wrote: »
    sign in required for the "twitter fights" ….
    Full article can be view via this site: https://archive.is/tgo2J

• Registered Users Posts: 9,744 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Gig in Lisbon was officially cancelled, or should I say postponed yesterday. Email sent out from 'see' ticket resellers. No details of refund until rescheduled date comes first.

Fernando Lebeis of Team Brazil (Guns N' Roses' Management Team) posted this on Reddit yesterday when asked if GNR were still playing South America in November. I'm taking from it that upcoming shows are being rescheduled for next year rather than being cancelled outright.:o

"As of now, yes. However due to what’s been happening in the world, it’s unfortunately unknown when everything is going to be “contained” and our lives back to some sort of normalcy. We are working with LN to come to the best solution and an announcement soon.

If rescheduled, we are forward thinking and going through new routing changes whilst considering availability. Lots of rescheduling happening for 2021 as a precaution of what’s unknown in 2020.

Sucks I don’t have a definite update or one you would prefer, but it’s the only one I have.

Our partners are working on the above and I am told we should hear something soon.

While in the meantime, as I said on another post that we are working on giving the fans long waited video material that should of rightfully been available to the base already. (Live videos and/or photos, etc...)"

Link to source

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭FixitFelix

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭robz150

Guns N' Roses 2020 dates have been postponed. Fans who purchased tickets through Ticketmaster will be contacted by our Customer Services team with more information

https://www.ticketmaster.ie/guns-n-roses-tickets/artist/735218

• Registered Users Posts: 12,809 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

I'm still going to turn up. I reckon they've just said its cancelled so it won't be as crowded.

I submitted a request for a refund with Ticketmaster as I am not really in a position to have funds tied up indefinitely for a gig that isn’t going ahead (any time soon at least).

Response 1:
    “We are a ticketing agent and sell on behalf of the event organisers so we need to wait for them to advise us before we can do anything, once they let us know we will contact customers (where we can) with further details. Keep an eye on the site and social pages for further updates.”

I replied back outlining my personal current circumstances and referencing the Gnr statement that the European tour is shelved.

Response 2:
    “We have not been advised of any changes, it does not matter what the band has wrote as the contract is between the promoters and Ticketmaster until they advise us on this we cannot assist.”

So Ticketmaster literally posted the statement issued by the band while at the same time saying it doesn’t matter what they say........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭mooseknunkle

I submitted a request for a refund with Ticketmaster as I am not really in a position to have funds tied up indefinitely for a gig that isn’t going ahead (any time soon at least).

Response 1:
    “We are a ticketing agent and sell on behalf of the event organisers so we need to wait for them to advise us before we can do anything, once they let us know we will contact customers (where we can) with further details. Keep an eye on the site and social pages for further updates.”

I replied back outlining my personal current circumstances and referencing the Gnr statement that the European tour is shelved.

Response 2:
    “We have not been advised of any changes, it does not matter what the band has wrote as the contract is between the promoters and Ticketmaster until they advise us on this we cannot assist.”

So Ticketmaster literally posted the statement issued by the band while at the same time saying it doesn’t matter what they say........

I contacted TM on Twitter asking if i could return the tickets to the store i bought them in seeing as its postponed now,they replied that id have to wait until its officially postponed by them before i could return the tickets,i sent them the link posted here from TM saying its postponed and they never replied!

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭drake70

Tickets for this are still for sale on Ticketmaster :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭robz150

drake70 wrote: »

It's horrible to have to deal with the likes of these companies :( people have enough to be dealing with.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭The Davestator

drake70 wrote: »

Anyone who buys a ticket now deserves to lose their money!

They’re some chancing bastards though

I'm going to see if I can get the transaction cancelled on my credit card. I'm not leaving €200 tied up on my credit card indefinitely.

• Advertisement

I'm going to see if I can get the transaction cancelled on my credit card. I'm not leaving €200 tied up on my credit card indefinitely.

Is your username taken from when U2 were on TFI Friday on the Popmart tour?

The Nal wrote: »
    Is your username taken from when U2 were on TFI Friday on the Popmart tour?

Edge had some costume that wore throughout the Popmart your, that had Mr The Edge To You. Unfortunately, I forgot the "The".

Not specifically TFI but, ye it's Popmart.

Edge had some costume that wore throughout the Popmart your, that had Mr The Edge To You. Unfortunately, I forgot the "The".

Not specifically TFI but, ye it's Popmart.

Great work

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭charlietheminxx

I see Ticketmaster are sticking to the line that this isn't officially cancelled yet so no refunds. Seems like a long wait!

Its still on until they say so. I've my cans and Slash outfit already bought.

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭keyboard_cat

Very strange just got an email from Ticketmaster saying my refund was being processed and to expect to see funds in my account in 10 days
    this is about 2 weeks after i stopped bothering emailing them as they stopped replying. (No mention of what gig or how much but im assuming its GNR in London as thats what i was wanting a refund for. no mention of the refund when i login to my Ticketmaster account)

• Administrators Posts: 53,843 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

It's showing up as rescheduled, awaiting new date on their status page. Chancing bastards.

They’re such ****ing scum. Would love to see this drive them to the wall.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,402 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

We all dreamed of seeing Axl, Slash and Duff back on the same stage again but the novelty is getting pretty old at this stage and feels the NITL tour is going on forever

They made there $$$$ but cant get enough of it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭spindex

I take it you wont be going to the rescheduled show so ?
    PTH2009 wrote: »
    We all dreamed of seeing Axl, Slash and Duff back on the same stage again but the novelty is getting pretty old at this stage and feels the NITL tour is going on forever

They made there $$$$ but cant get enough of it

Advertisement