Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to find .Net Contractors

Options
  • 13-12-2019 7:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭

Hi-

I'm looking to hire probably 2 developers for a number of .NET projects.
    The projects will run consecutively and there are currently about 6 months worth of work, with more likely to follow.
    Can anyone recommend people / companies who I could approach for tenders?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Not sure exactly what you're looking for or if the mods will allow this thread. What stack will these .NET contractors work with? .NET Core, 4.7.x, C#, ASP, JavaScript etc? What is the project or projects they'll be working on.

Reminds me, I need to brush up on my .NET skills, JS and PHP. Still working on React, Native and Laravel.

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Supernintento Chalmers

L.Jenkins wrote: »
    Not sure exactly what you're looking for or if the mods will allow this thread. What stack will these .NET contractors work with? .NET Core, 4.7.x, C#, ASP, JavaScript etc? What is the project or projects they'll be working on.

Reminds me, I need to brush up on my .NET skills, JS and PHP. Still working on React, Native and Laravel.

".NET Core, 4.7.x, C#, ASP, JavaScript" - that pretty much covers it. Along with SQL Server and some React.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,557 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

Try vantage.ie.

Most Irish contractors won't work directly for (smaller Irish) clients they don't know as chasing up invoice payments is a real pain.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭John_Mc

Try vantage.ie.

Most Irish contractors won't work directly for (smaller Irish) clients they don't know as chasing up invoice payments is a real pain.

This.

You may need to pay in advance or use escrow to mitigate this risk

I got someone good through an agency, I hadn't realised the agencies pay the contractor for the duration and you pay the agency.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,349 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

Hi-

I'm looking to hire probably 2 developers for a number of .NET projects.
    The projects will run consecutively and there are currently about 6 months worth of work, with more likely to follow.
    Can anyone recommend people / companies who I could approach for tenders?

I'm a senior .net developer - I'm permanently employed but would be happy to contract for an added 10/20 hours a week if you were flexible.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,349 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

I got someone good through an agency, I hadn't realised the agencies pay the contractor for the duration and you pay the agency.

ah see you got sorted.

out of interest - what agency did you use? you can PM me if you don't want to mention them publicly

lawred2 wrote: »
    I'm a senior .net developer - I'm permanently employed but would be happy to contract for an added 10/20 hours a week if you were flexible.

PM sent

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Could do with a .Net Contracting role myself.

L.Jenkins wrote: »
    Could do with a .Net Contracting role myself.

PM Sent

• Advertisement
Advertisement