Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vue Cinema

• 13-12-2019 8:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭

Hello,

When Vue took over the cinema on the Ennis Road the website got banjaxed a few times and app the app would incomplete showtimes (would show a film as having one screening a day when there was actually four or five)

A few times I’ve been in there and been handed a printout of times with staff telling me the website is wrong.

I haven’t been in a while and the times on the app seem all over the place. Terminator was apparently showing only once a day, other movies are only showing in the evening and then suddenly move to early afternoon. If it had more movies than screens I might take notice but it isn’t exactly chockablock at the moment.

Can anyone confirm if the app and website are correct or wrong?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 717 ✭✭✭limericklad87

Why not look at the app and then ring and confirm yourself?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭Need a Username

Why not look at the app and then ring and confirm yourself?

Since that is a painfully obvious notion then simple common sense should tell you it is for some reason not an option. Hence why I would post here.

Why would someone post a question in a forum that may not get an answer as opposed to calling the people who can answer?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,482 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

Vue has gone to the dogs over the last year or so. I went in with some friends over the summer and there were no drinks whatsoever available, they still tried to charge full price for a kids combo despite not having any drink to go in it.

I went in a few weeks ago with my family to watch frozen 2 and ordered nachos for my wife and a hot dog for my daughter, neither the hot dog or the nacho cheese were hot enough at the time so the very very helpful girl behind the counter charged and said she would drop them in within 10/15 minutes. The hot dog arrived on time, 45 minutes later and still no sign of the nachos so I went out and she apologised but said the cheese machine wasn't working so I took popcorn instead.

I'd rather pay full price in Omniplex than the cheaper tickets in Vue now.

Advertisement