Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does anyone use Facebook Business live chat?

Options
  • 14-12-2019 6:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭

Locked out of my fb account. I travel a lot, and have to unlock my account with a security code, sent to my email. 2 weeks ago, I did this, then they sent a code to an ancient, dead mobile.

After 2 days of trying, I somehow got back in, updated my mobile, added 3 trusted friends security setting.

Now I'm back to this nonsense again. I have 2 active email address and 1 active mobile attached to my account, and no matter which one I get a code from, they still keep sending a code to an old mobile.

I even got 3 codes from my trusted friends, again, they send a code to my old mobile.

After searching for a solution online, looks like its a common issue and they only way to contact support is their live business chat.

Can someone with a business account, please open a chat and ask support how to get around this.

I use fb for business, so it's a real problem if I have to open a new account.

Thanks for any assistance.

Advertisement