Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Life is a long road

• 15-12-2019 10:06am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Do you ever feel like you've just fell out of love with live, lost your sparkle? I used to be into love, going to the gym, joining new clubs. going to events etc but for the last 1+ year I've lost. I just spend my time online creeping on celebs and I feel like this is a cover for something. I'm trying to get rd of toxic friends but group chats make it hard, because there are some i still like.

I never thought i'd still be singe in my mid thirties but her I am the last one left.

Any advice before I spend a fortune on matchmskers?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭antix80

Yea.. put down your phone and do all the things you loved before you got obsessed with scrolling and group chats.

And talk to someone, face to face. If you don't have friends to talk to, don't be afraid to pay a therapist. Half the battle in solving your problems is to articulate them and talk through them with another person (although journaling can also help). Mindless online scrolling is no substitute.

Advertisement