Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing couple in South Wexford area.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,253 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

This is a really strange story, why disappear?

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Grim

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Bigboldworld

It’s a very strange story, they previously went missing in September, i came across a you tube channel yesterday which i think is linked to the man and it appears he was having a lot of issues with revenue, I can’t find it today. When they went missing previously gemma o doherty was tweeting about it and the fact they had issues with banks relating to their property, all quite bizarre. I hope they are found safe and well.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,427 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

the couple were found on Monday with the aid of the Civil Defence, three Coast Guard Units, a Coast Guard Helicopter, the Garda Dog Unit, and the Search and Rescue Dogs Association.

Thats a big operation, and bizarre that its the second time they went missing since september. Also can't be helping what ever their case is with Revenue.
    The pair’s BMW had been located over 180km south at Our Lady’s Island

If theres money owed to the Revenue maybe sell the BMW and stay at home?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,702 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

They should be arrested for wasting tax payers money .

Advertisement