Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Werewolf Nightmare Before Christmas Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

But I suppose BH is big enough to look after themselves

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Green&Red wrote: »
    His timing this morning, just his general floating around, his interactions with Necro really stink.

FFA #1
    Drumpot

Necro - not as strong a lean and I realise I said I wasn't going to tunnel him. He is too chirpy though and just cause its my tell does not mean its not yours also. There are certain things everyone does when they are a wolf, SK reckons if you claim to be confused ur a wolf. Maybe thats one?

I'd like to say LadySkunk but I realise thats probably just cause she said me so I'd go for one of the lower posters but thats shooting blind

I am as clean as the regifted soap I received.

What you call “floating around” I consider to be an effort to interact and see what’s in with in the in Crowd these days..

Have I interacted that much with Necro? Well day 1 FFAs are usually flimsy so I’m not gonna get too upset with this.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Well a bit of manners wouldn't go astray

When you start a sentence with "not to be rude" thats not a free pass to then be as rude as you can

But rich you of all people lecturing me on manners. When did you become such a snowflake since your last game?

So i'd have

Necro
    Gnr
    Uriel

There is 3 wolfs

fixXxer wrote: »
    But rich you of all people lecturing me on manners. When did you become such a snowflake since your last game?

I had to google snowflake

Friday

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,413 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

I wanna present!!

All Eyes On Rafah

No i'd imagine the gifts are random so anyone can get them, but we should come up with a plan to try minimise cross peeking from gifted peeks and seer peeks (if there is a seer) I currently presuming these will all be night time actions if they aren't we can ignore this. but

I would suggest we half the list of live players and seer peeks from one half, gifted peeks from the other

Now

No i'd imagine the gifts are random so anyone can get them, but we should come up with a plan to try minimise cross peeking from gifted peeks and seer peeks (if there is a seer) I currently presuming these will all be night time actions if they aren't we can ignore this. but

I would suggest we half the list of live players and seer peeks from one half, gifted peeks from the other

Hah?

Hah?

Seer peeks one half of players, list gifted peeks peek other half.

Lessens chance of cross over peeks

• Advertisement

Seer peeks one half of players, list gifted peeks peek other half.

Lessens chance of cross over peeks

Or the part-time peekers could just peek someone and tell us?

I'm still happy to be peeked

Or the part-time peekers could just peek someone and tell us?

I'm still happy to be peeked

Well it depends if the gift peeks are instant or day time things if they are I said to ignore that, if they are night time actions then we should do the above

• Registered Users Posts: 8,951 ✭✭✭duffman13

Loadsa gifts and not so much as a poxy lynx set, **** Xmas anyway!

Some very good village powers here to play with! Should we choose peeks, not sure if they are anytime or what but would help us to control a little if a wolf got a peek

If wolves can win prizes can’t one wolf potentially win a peak and “peak” a wolf clear?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,422 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

fixXxer wrote:
    The lump of coal really does stand out of that list so far. Any ideas why necro?

I havent the foggiest tbh fixxxy.

Maybe cos I was taking the piss out of Santas sack last night, literally the only thing I can think of

I'd like GnR peeked and Necro, why? Cause I feel a tunnel forming from me reading back and I'd like to get that off my plate. Also selfishly would like a peek on me aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Drumpot wrote: »
    If wolves can win prizes can’t one wolf potentially win a peak and “peak” a wolf clear?

Yup, peeks on their own are not super useful unless you're willing to lynch the peekee to confirm. We should probably try and link up peeks if possible.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,422 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

duffman13 wrote:
    Some very good village powers here to play with! Should we choose peeks, not sure if they are anytime or what but would help us to control a little if a wolf got a peek

I say let them peek who they want tbh.

A village clear at this stage is as beneficial as a red check, actually probably moreso

• Registered Users Posts: 10,896 ✭✭✭✭Spook_ie

Players:
    Barney
    Bounty Hunter Night Time Follow
    Drumpot Soap
    Duffers
    Fixxxer
    G&R Peek infringed to Socks
    Khalessi One Time Peek
    Kitten K
    LadySkunk One Time Protect
    Mick
    MrsFlush
    Necro Sack of Coal
    Rikand
    Spook Brut33
    Ted Peek on one player
    Uriel Night Time Follow
    Valeyard
    Yoss

Just for the record, if I've missed one let me know

If one of them isn't munched there would be a policy lynch at some point, risky strategy IMO but id like some control over the peeks for us

• Advertisement

They could

was it Khalessi and BH who won the peeks?

How about Khalessi peeks BH, if they come back bad then we know we can't trust BHs peek.
    If they come back good it doesn't clear Khalessi at all but it goes a long way to clearly BH, the odds them both being wolves is (relatively) low. So it means we can trust BH's pick after that

I would propose Necro as the second person to be peeked

They could

How about Khalessi peeks BH, if they come back bad then we know we can't trust BHs peek.
    If they come back good it doesn't clear Khalessi at all but it goes a long way to clearly BH, the odds them both being wolves is (relatively) low. So it means we can trust BH's pick after that

This isn't a bad shout, we can discuss who peeks who but yeah might be worth a bit

• Registered Users Posts: 10,896 ✭✭✭✭Spook_ie

Well it depends if the gift peeks are instant or day time things if they are I said to ignore that, if they are night time actions then we should do the above

They would seem to be instant or day time, as there is no night time precursor to the gift description, people with a peek need to use it now or PDQ in case they lose it after the Exile vote.

duffman13 wrote:
    If one of them isn't munched there would be a policy lynch at some point, risky strategy IMO but id like some control over the peeks for us

Agree with this tbh.

I don't think it matters who is peeked at this stage, anyone bar Rikand would be good for me.

Naturally I expect clamours for me to be peeked and while I understand the reasoning somewhat I'd prefer it was used elsewhere, I'm a big boy as someone said and well able to prove my villageriness without a peek

Green&Red wrote:

Khalessi and Ted

Spook_ie wrote: »
    They would seem to be instant or day time, as there is no night time precursor to the gift description, people with a peek need to use it now or PDQ in case they lose it after the Exile vote.

O right well then carry on everyone. :D

Thanks

Necro wrote: »
    Khalessi and Ted

Cheers

What do u think of my strategy?

Green&Red wrote:
    What do u think of my strategy?

I agree with it apart from the peeking of me which I think is unnecessary but if the village wills it so be it

They could

Am I not number 1 on your FFA? I would of thought you would want me peeked if you really were getting a strong wolf lean?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,215 ✭✭✭khalessi

Happy to peek whoever put forward for me

Advertisement