Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Werewolf Nightmare Before Christmas Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,422 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

khalessi wrote:
    Happy to peek whoever put forward for me

Anyone you want to peek yourself khalessi? It's your prize at the end of the day

• Registered Users Posts: 6,215 ✭✭✭khalessi

Necro wrote: »
    Anyone you want to peek yourself khalessi? It's your prize at the end of the day

Well yeah it is my prize but I want it to benefit the group, so I think we should figure out how to use it for the power of good or love in Frankie goes to Hollywood style since it is Christmas

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Drumpot wrote: »
    Am I not number 1 on your FFA? I would of thought you would want me peeked if you really were getting a strong wolf lean?

Well its D1 so I dont have any really strong wolf leans. Necro, cause I'd hate if he was a wolf and got away with it. I'd also be happy to just let the two peekers pick who they want, if they wanted to go with my strategy and then pick the second person themselves?

It is up to them I suppose

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Spook_ie wrote: »
    Players:
    Barney
    Bounty Hunter Night Time Follow
    Drumpot Soap
    Duffers
    Fixxxer
    G&R Peek infringed to Socks
    Khalessi One Time Peek
    Kitten K
    LadySkunk One Time Protect
    Mick
    MrsFlush
    Necro Sack of Coal
    Rikand
    Spook Brut33
    Ted Peek on one player
    Uriel Night Time Follow
    Valeyard
    Yoss

Just for the record, if I've missed one let me know

9 Presents , 4 appear to be useless. Is their 18 players so maybe another 9 tomorrow or later today? I think it’s random and wolves can technically get all peeks or night time follow actions?!

Are any night time actions possibly good? Like can somebody use their night time follow follow and be seeing a goody use a power? Only asking I’m advance of the reveals tomorrow

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,422 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Drumpot wrote:
    9 Presents , 4 appear to be useless. Is their 18 players so maybe another 9 tomorrow or later today? I think it’s random and wolves can technically get all peeks or night time follow actions?!

Well it does say we can PM the mods to use our apparently useless gifts.

Worth a crack anyways.

Barney I'm dropping a large sack of coal on your head how do you feel about that?

No idea if it does anything or not lol

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Looks like I'll have to watch the movie we are WWing in two parts (the joys of watching movies with the other half)...

It might be a waste of a peek but seeing as we can't know if either of them are trustworthy what if they both peeked the same person?

Should either give us a confirmed villager, confirmed wolf or let us know one of them is lying if they say something different to the other. Obviously there is a chance that they are both wolves but I'd say the odds on that are slim.

Maybe this for Christmas Necro and we can all enjoy

Looks like I'll have to watch the movie we are WWing in two parts (the joys of watching movies with the other half)...

It might be a waste of a peek but seeing as we can't know if either of them are trustworthy what if they both peeked the same person?

Should either give us a confirmed villager, confirmed wolf or let us know one of them is lying if they say something different to the other. Obviously there is a chance that they are both wolves but I'd say the odds on that are slim.

Sorry who we talking about lost thread while fire hunting

Are any night time actions possibly good? Like can somebody use their night time follow follow and be seeing a goody use a power? Only asking I’m advance of the reveals tomorrow

Unless someone is aware of what roles are in the game for sure I don't think anyone can answer this for sure. I'm still banking on this being Vanilla-ish and night time follow being a way to catch a wolf. However you would probably have to be following the wolf who puts in the kill order and not just any wolf. Which would also mean following someone who performs no action would not clear them in any way.

I preferred my idea, seems like a waste of a peek

Drumpot - why are you talking about a reveal tomorrow? Why would they not just peek now and tell us immediately? (Provided they got their answers back immediately)

• Advertisement

@Drumpot - sorry misread ur previous post

khalessi wrote: »
    Sorry who we talking about lost thread while fire hunting

Wasn't suggesting a specific person just wondering if it might be worth both peeking the same person.

Not sure about it myself even though as it'd give us less info for further down the line if one of them or whoever they peeked flipped red.

with regards the who I suppose I will be mostly focusing on who I should follow this night time first though.

Unless someone is aware of what roles are in the game for sure I don't think anyone can answer this for sure. I'm still banking on this being Vanilla-ish and night time follow being a way to catch a wolf. However you would probably have to be following the wolf who puts in the kill order and not just any wolf. Which would also mean following someone who performs no action would not clear them in any way.

So should people confirm who they followed and their results ? Are we to presume they won’t accidently be witnessing a goody use an action and then declare on thread which would alert the wolves?

Necro
    Gnr
    Uriel

Oy Mick what's your reasoning for me, for anyone actually?

So should people confirm who they followed and their results ? Are we to presume they won’t accidently be witnessing a goody use an action and then declare on thread which would alert the wolves?

Well unless most people get paranoid in this supposedly Vanilla-ish game that it'd be a mistake to say who you followed I intend to say who I followed if they did an action.

If they didn't I'm not sure if I should considering as I noted that does not clear them as it could just mean a different wolf put in the kill order.

Edit: witnessing a rolled goody

Wasn't suggesting a specific person just wondering if it might be worth both peeking the same person.

Not sure about it myself even though as it'd give us less info for further down the line if one of them or whoever they peeked flipped red.

with regards the who I suppose I will be mostly focusing on who I should follow this night time first though.

I don't like the peeking one person tactic, less information to go on

why do you reckon Rikand was targeted?

I meant to pull him up on that also

Well unless most people get paranoid in this supposedly Vanilla-ish game that it'd be a mistake to say who you followed I intend to say who I followed if they did an action.

If they didn't I'm not sure if I should considering as I noted that does not clear them as it could just mean a different wolf put in the kill order.

Is there any benefit to not declaring tomorrow if you followed somebody and they didn’t do a night action? Not sure exactly what we can get from that piece of information but equally can wolves use “x did no night action” as some way of goody role hunting?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

That seems like a waste of a peek to me.

It is going to double lock the pick.

Or on the off chance Khal is a wolf & got lucky with prize, we both flip the pick differently. I know I'll flip green, if she wants to change to me.

Cos he's a good player probably, hard to tell on a night 0 crapshoot tbh

Green&Red wrote: »
    I meant to pull him up on that also

o ya you didn't ignore it :D

Ted_YNWA wrote: »

Or on the off chance Khal is a wolf & got lucky with prize, we both flip the pick differently. I know I'll flip green, if she wants to change to me.

Green from rolling in grass probably

hate when people start the Im greener then you anyhows like I say see what is suggested and I can peek later before vote

Cos he's a good player probably, hard to tell on a night 0 crapshoot tbh

really no reads beyond that, not even reads but like you get no ideas from it no?

Like its the only solid info we have on thread surely worth hashing it out a bit see where it takes us?

Ted_YNWA wrote: »

We could do a peek FFA?

I’d still be on for peaking lower players to be honest, it’s been easy for people to hide the last two days.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Bit deflection there chief.

fixXxer wrote: »
    Bit deflection there chief.

not at all im hashing this out with necro,

We could do a peek FFA?

I’d still be on for peaking lower players to be honest, it’s been easy for people to hide the last two days.

If I'm honest I'm bored with the peek talk.

Pick two people, peek them and then we can on with not believing the pair of them and their picks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

We could do a peek FFA?

Speaking of, any sign of Yoss? Not posted yet at all?

Advertisement