Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Werewolf Nightmare Before Christmas Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

not at all im hashing this out with necro,

By not answering any questions put to you?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Drumpot wrote: »

Are any night time actions possibly good? Like can somebody use their night time follow follow and be seeing a goody use a power? Only asking I’m advance of the reveals tomorrow
    So should people confirm who they followed and their results ? Are we to presume they won’t accidently be witnessing a goody use an action and then declare on thread which would alert the wolves?
    Is there any benefit to not declaring tomorrow if you followed somebody and they didn’t do a night action? Not sure exactly what we can get from that piece of information but equally can wolves use “x did no night action” as some way of goody role hunting?

lots of questions on the topic but any opinions on this yourself Drumpot?

I have a night follow as does one other. If I follow someone and I see they have done an action I would say so.

If they don't do an action I'm not sure as I wouldn't want people trying to clear them based off that but would probably say that they didn't do any night action.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,422 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Like its the only solid info we have on thread surely worth hashing it out a bit see where it takes us?

That's fair but like it could be anyone who would target Rikand, I'm not sure what we do with that info just yet exactly, could be wolves that ghosted the thread yesterday and saw Rikand with a bit of theory on wolf numbers so decide to take a swing at him

Why do you think he was targeted anyways?

fixXxer wrote: »
    By not answering any questions put to you?

post 388 i pre gave my reasons before i had a look at things although the uriel thing is more a feeling on his play last night i think if neccers flipped bad id be looking at him harder

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

fixXxer wrote: »
    Bit deflection there chief.

Big time, you randomly throw out three names, no explanation, ur asked about it and you counter with a question

• Advertisement

Necro wrote: »
    That's fair but like it could be anyone who would target Rikand, I'm not sure what we do with that info just yet exactly, could be wolves that ghosted the thread yesterday and saw Rikand with a bit of theory on wolf numbers so decide to take a swing at him

Why do you think he was targeted anyways?

Probably the strongest player outside of the wolf team im guessing

• Registered Users Posts: 6,215 ✭✭✭khalessi

I can peek Neccers if everyone wants as there seems to be an anti Necro theme building

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,422 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

post 388 i pre gave my reasons before i had a look at things although the uriel thing is more a feeling on his play last night i think if neccers flipped bad id be looking at him harder

Uriel only posted once last night though where he named you and me as conspiring wolves?

Uriel only posted once last night though where he named you and me as conspiring wolves?

Ya it was kinda ludicrous untill i thought about it and I know im good so, it was an easy shade of a fellow wolf over nothing really bar some banter about xmas songs.

Just stood out in my head

was it just 1 thought it was 2 i'll look back seems you know though

• Advertisement

khalessi wrote:
    I can peek Neccers if everyone wants as there seems to be an anti Necro theme building

If you do that just say good dont tell the wolves my role

Uriel. wrote: »
    So basically you Drumpit and Mickaleen.

Very interesting.

Very Very Interesting.

GNR and necro, did ye pull Uriel on this like ye are pulling me up now?

If not why not?

I did actually and I'm not pulling you:P

Leave that to your wife :pac:

I told him it wasnt just Drummer I was villa reading

I did actually and I'm not pulling you:P

Leave that to your wife :pac:

I told him it wasnt just Drummer I was villa reading

Did you ask him for his reasons though you asked me for reasons?

On my list.

If not why not?

If not why not?

I didn’t realise I was the you in that sentence

So no I didn’t

Did you ask him for his reasons though you asked me for reasons?

I answered his question is all tbh.

Why not pull him on no reasoning, I dunno tbh. Need to read thread from this morning when I get home again anyways as I'm on the phone at work

Even if it's D1 reasoning and you find it hard to make a great argument for 3 names I'd encourage as many people as possible to try to put in FFAs as it gives us much more info to go back over later in the game when we know more.

I will be putting one in in the next hour or so most likely as usual given my time difference (considering after that I may be offline till the tomorrow).

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

lots of questions on the topic but any opinions on this yourself Drumpot?

I have a night follow as does one other. If I follow someone and I see they have done an action I would say so.

If they don't do an action I'm not sure as I wouldn't want people trying to clear them based off that but would probably say that they didn't do any night action.

I dont have any meaningful present/gift so didn't want to be looking like I am trying to influence things one way or another.

I suppose I cant think of any reason why it would be negative for a goody to announce on thread who you followed even if they show up as not using a night action.

I just thought it wouldn't be any harm discussing or agreeing a protocol on these presents so nobody inadvertently reveals something that may harm a goody.

Drumpot wrote:
    I dont have any meaningful present/gift so didn't want to be looking like I am trying to influence things one way or another.

Sure try and re-regift your soap to someone who you think could do with a wash :P

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Someone who has been handling coal, for example.

• Advertisement

Baggly wrote:
    Someone who has been handling coal, for example.

Exactly :P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,951 ✭✭✭duffman13

I'd like some coal, it's freezing, some soap then to wash up afterwards:D

Lads, let the record show I ****ing hate Mondays! Can we peek soon, if its not a night action then peek now, why? Eliminates two villagers to vote for and potentially snags a wolf! I don't think there is any reason to wait till later to peek

If you do that just say good dont tell the wolves my role

I dont like this post at all Necro, too clunky to be a claim. So what are you at? Trying to avoid a peek?

duffman13 wrote: »

Lads, let the record show I ****ing hate Mondays! Can we peek soon, if its not a night action then peek now, why? Eliminates two villagers to vote for and potentially snags a wolf! I don't think there is any reason to wait till later to peek

Not sure who they intend on peeking but if its an anytime action (the other gift specified night action) then I'd probably agree that there isn't any reason to wait till later when we might have less time to discuss the peek result before lynching.

Green&Red wrote:
    I dont like this post at all Necro, too clunky to be a claim. So what are you at? Trying to avoid a peek?

They don't need to know whether I have super powers or if I'm NRV basically

duffman13 wrote: »

Any suggestions on who to peek.

Necro do you want me to peek you to shut up naysayers

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

kitten_k wrote: »
    It’s Sunday, you may be waiting until tomorrow

How you doing to day KK?

khalessi wrote: »
    Any suggestions on who to peek.

Khal I get you want to be a good villagers and look for village consensus but if your not getting it, go with your gut. Don't just go with what one person suggests too as they could be dodgy for all you know.

It could be argued a wolf doesn't want to stand out and take responsibility for their actions and instead be able to point at others and say well x said to do so.

• Advertisement

khalessi wrote:
    Necro do you want me to peek you to shut up naysayers

Go for it I guess.

AFK for an hour be back at 5

Advertisement