Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Werewolf Nightmare Before Christmas Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Barney92 wrote: »
    Then I second your theory.

As I said to one of the peekers (Ted) I have no issue being peeked but if there was a consensus (and based off what she was saying earlier I think Khal would follow consensus) I think she should peek Ted as early as she can. He has already said he wont be peeking for another 1.5/2hrs and I don't think we should be leaving both peeks so late ideally.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Necro wrote: »
    :pac::pac::pac::pac:

Oh bollocks.... sorry Barney

Are you really going to give me a lump of coal? Not cool Necro, not cool. I'll be throwing it back at you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

Bounty Hunter is a Christmas villager NRV

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,422 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Are you really going to give me a lump of coal? Not cool Necro, not cool. I'll be throwing it back at you :)

Nah. I actually thought about it earlier but deigned against it

As I said to one of the peekers (Ted) I have no issue being peeked but if there was a consensus (and based off what she was saying earlier I think Khal would follow consensus) I think she should peek Ted as early as she can. He has already said he wont be peeking for another 1.5/2hrs and I don't think we should be leaving both peeks so late ideally.

What if you peek khal then and let them do their own thing?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

MrsFlushdraw has had coal used on her

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,422 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Clarabel wrote: »

Nice one.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Sorry must have been crossed wires.

That timeline was for FFA.

Wtf is this all about, where did the soap and coal come from?

giphy.gif

• Advertisement

Sorry misread your post BH, you don't have a peek. Unfortunate given you are a goodie.

I don't have a peek. I have a night follow oh and me as a villager now officially is
    giphy.gif

Sorry misread your post BH, you don't have a peek. Unfortunate given you are a goodie.

At least we now know peeks can't be faked as they are mod announced not given to the peekers

• Registered Users Posts: 10,896 ✭✭✭✭Spook_ie

fixXxer wrote: »
    In my defense of clearing Rikand, I didn't see a scenario where a false claim like that would have any benefit. Shortsighted of me? Maybe. Maybe if the wolves had a BG they could munch themselves but thats a pretty out there play for Day1 when they know nothing about what the village. It brings attention to Rikand and a single peek could catch them out straight away. There was no counter claim from a BG saying "no I didnt".

G&R shift your eyes up two lines and you'll see justification for my FFA. It's much more than you've contributed so if you wouldn't mind just playing the game that would be super thanks.

Similarly there's no claim anyone did, logically it would be a village BG but not 100%, in fact it's exactly what I would do if I were a wolf trying to clear a team mate and had a protection. No ones going to peek him without suspicion.

Spook_ie wrote: »
    Similarly there's no claim anyone did, logically it would be a village BG but not 100%, in fact it's exactly what I would do if I were a wolf trying to clear a team mate and had a protection. No ones going to peek him without suspicion.

Wolves usually can't munch each other though, it would be playing against their win conditions

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Was this Ted's or Khalessi's peek?

Wtf is this all about, where did the soap and coal come from?

I got gifted a bag of coal and Drumpot got regifted soap, which he re-regifted to GnR

I felt Flushie deserved the coal, I wasn't a fan of her posts last night or this morning

Green&Red wrote: »
    Was this Ted's or Khalessi's peek?

pretty sure it was Ted. He had said he was going to peek me anyway

khalessi you around? Might as well get this over with I s'pose

Wolves usually can't munch each other though, it would be playing against their win conditions

If it's true I bow to your having played more games than myself and withdraw the post, however, that's only if it's always rather than usually true. Never having been a wolf I wouldn't know.

• Advertisement

Right so at least we can take as golden that BH has villagery thoughts.

Even if they're wrong about me :/

Right if my lad gets in before Khalessi's peek I'm actually going to vote on BH anyone else following on from that is highly likely to a wolf

If it's true I bow to your having played more games than myself and withdraw the post, however, that's only if it's always rather than usually true. Never having been a wolf I wouldn't know.

I've never seen it happen in 2 and a bit years of playing, let's put it that way

If there is no seer in the game then I'd be more inclined to believe all peaks are on the up and up,

If there is a seer though I'd would be worried about a wolf that cant be peaked as bad and yes I'll take **** over this for casting doubt this but dont care.

Just wanted it said,

Although I'm more leaning towards no seer right now, itd be a lot of perks in this game otherwise

Soap is an interesting dynamic if it keeps getting passed around wonder is it a bomb or something, or some other mechanic not sure what though

Right if my lad gets in before Khalessi's peek I'm actually going to vote on BH anyone else following on from that is highly likely to a wolf

Sorry vote for BH or vote on his thoughts?

Just cos he's a villager don't make him right, particularly about me anyways

Use your own deductions or it looks wolfy just following them.

If the former, why would you vote a mod cleared villager?

If there is no seer in the game then I'd be more inclined to believe all peaks are on the up and up,

If there is a seer though I'd would be worried about a wolf that cant be peaked as bad and yes I'll take **** over this for casting doubt this but dont care.

Just wanted it said,

Although I'm more leaning towards no seer right now, itd be a lot of perks in this game otherwise

That would depend if there's a protected wolf in the pack I agree but nothing you can do about it unless all remaining players are peeked as good

• Registered Users Posts: 12,413 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

At least we now know peeks can't be faked as they are mod announced not given to the peekers

Ooooohhhhh that's good

All Eyes On Rafah

Sorry vote for BH or vote on his thoughts?

Just cos he's a villager don't make him right, particularly about me anyways

Use your own deductions or it looks wolfy just following them.

If the former, why would you vote a mod cleared villager?

I have a PH in place for BH If I get moore info then I can change it ( as long as it's before I get booted from the PC, Android exile vote is still not working for me even though Santa's letter is :(

• Advertisement

Clarabel wrote:

Spook_ie wrote:
    I have a PH in place for BH If I get moore info then I can change it ( as long as it's before I get booted from the PC, Android exile vote is still not working for me even though Santa's letter is

Probably wanna change that now tbh

Advertisement