Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Werewolf Nightmare Before Christmas Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Spook_ie wrote: »
    Right if my lad gets in before Khalessi's peek I'm actually going to vote on BH anyone else following on from that is highly likely to a wolf

Interesting...

am I reading into this too much?

I'm a wagon not likely to Form and therefore flip negatively for you so it could be argued that a wolf could do this to avoid their vote being able to be analyzed especially as I would also be the prime candidate (maybe alongside Rikand pre 2nd peek) to be munched tomorrow so this vote would never be analyzed if that was the case.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Ok, the coal can be passed on so obviously doesn't mean what I thought it might mean. Vote in for Barney92.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,422 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Interesting...

am I reading into this too much?

I'm a wagon not likely to Form and therefore flip negatively for you so it could be argued that a wolf could do this to avoid their vote being able to be analyzed especially as I would also be the prime candidate (maybe alongside Rikand pre 2nd peek) to be munched tomorrow so this vote would never be analyzed if that was the case.

Now we know you're a villager BG should have you covered brah ;)

Make that track a goodun

• Registered Users Posts: 10,896 ✭✭✭✭Spook_ie

As regards Xmas presents, anyone like to be regifted some Brut 33 I was always a Hai Karate man myself

Necro wrote: »
    Probably wanna change that now tbh

Not really because if anyone else votes BH then I'd say they were a wolf, so it's a safe placeholder

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,422 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Sure drop on it on me if you like Spook

Not really because if anyone else votes BH then I'd say they were a wolf, so it's a safe placeholder

I sort of get your reasoning but our aim is to vote for who we think is wolfy

Now we know you're a villager BG should have you covered brah ;)

Make that track a goodun

If there is a BG and if the 2nd peek (wouldn't mind it being on you to clear things up a bit) does not change things while I sleep. That said I do believe a protect was also won. Hopefully not by a wolf though.

Will put in my track in the next bit, but it most likely won't be for who I vote for as that'd be too obvious for wolves who can see that before putting in their kill order.

Sure drop on it on me if you like Spook

Why? there's nothing on you as yet to indicate good/bad or indifferent, where's Khal and that second peek

If there is a BG and if the 2nd peek (wouldn't mind it being on you to clear things up a bit) does not change things while I sleep. That said I do believe a protect was also won. Hopefully not by a wolf though.

Will put in my track in the next bit, but it most likely won't be for who I vote for as that'd be too obvious for wolves who can see that before putting in their kill order.

Protect was already in place before any gifts were announced.

Kill missed at 10.17 first gift announced at 10.30ish

• Advertisement

This makes no sense mods giving out full roles on thread for peeks, like no sense

Spook did you vote for bounty pre reveal or post reveal?

Baggly wrote: »
    Sorry for delay gang.

The party was roaring and someone tried to ruin it by adding laxative to the punchbowl. Luckily one villager spotted the punch was off just before they took a sip. They quickly threw the punch out and got back to the party.

An attack was attempted but failed.

MOD EDIT / UDPATE: The attack was attempted on Rikand.
    Baggly wrote: »
    gift-281x300.jpg

Bounty Hunter has recieved a gift.

He opens it with glee.

It is: A nighttime follow on one player

He can use his gift by pm'ing the mods with his target.

As I said first gift given to BH

Spook did you vote for bounty pre reveal or post reveal?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

This makes no sense mods giving out full roles on thread for peeks, like no sense

Makes me think you're as mangy a wolf as I thought earlier.

Now, the question is, will Rikand and and BH be targeted tonight.
    How do follow actions usually work? If I follow a villager and an attack happens, would one normally find out who did the attack.?

Assuming Rikand can't be protected two nights in a row and assuming BH gets protected tonight, I could follow ricky, meaning BH is protected and Ricky is either avoided as a munch target or it not avoided I could find out who attacks (of the role works in that way).

Seems like my best play with a follow.

Opinions?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,215 ✭✭✭khalessi

Here had to head home back now

I really don't get why Spook is going to vote for me despite me being a mod confirmed villager but I'm essentially done for the night now so will leave that up to you guys. Was hoping I'd be around to see the 2nd peek but that does not seem to be going to happen now

Uriel. wrote: »
    Makes me think you're as mangy a wolf as I thought earlier.

Now, the question is, will Rikand and and BH be targeted tonight.
    How do follow actions usually work? If I follow a villager and an attack happens, would one normally find out who did the attack.?

Assuming Rikand can't be protected two nights in a row and assuming BH gets protected tonight, I could follow ricky, meaning BH is protected and Ricky is either avoided as a munch target or it not avoided I could find out who attacks (of the role works in that way).

Seems like my best play with a follow.

Opinions?

Not how follow works bud.

Follow means that you find out who, if anyone they visit.

You're thinking of an angel/watch power

khalessi wrote: »
    ObedientTimelyEgret-max-1mb.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Not how follow works bud.

Follow means that you find out who, if anyone they visit.

You're thinking of an angel/watch power

Sigh
    Pity

Mickaleen, warm up the bed, I'll be visiting you later ;)

• Advertisement

I really don't get why Spook is going to vote for me despite me being a mod confirmed villager but I'm essentially done for the night now so will leave that up to you guys. Was hoping I'd be around to see the 2nd peek but that does not seem to be going to happen now

OMG

I'm voting for you because you are a confirmed villager and if anyone else votes on you then they're wolves so you should be safe from lynch if not from being killed

I might be able to get back on later and change i, if I get further information but if my lad wants his PC back and the Android vote form isn't working then I can't

Uriel. wrote: »
    Sigh
    Pity

Mickaleen, warm up the bed, I'll be visiting you later ;)

Ok but I'm big spoon :D

Spook I'm sry but you logic is flawed no wolf is voting bounty tonight weather you are on him or not like it wont happen you are just wasting your vote tbh.

Dont mean that to sound harsh in case it came across that way.

Do it khalessi.

Peek me and be done with it

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,215 ✭✭✭khalessi

Peek sent in necro

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

OMG

I'm voting for you because you are a confirmed villager and if anyone else votes on you then they're wolves so you should be safe from lynch if not from being killed

I might be able to get back on later and change i, if I get further information but if my lad wants his PC back and the Android vote form isn't working then I can't

Evening all, had the nap of all naps. I’m a sleepy skunk :o

Anyways I’m all caught up, will do an FFA shortly.

Spook this is a really strange tactic, if you’re laying out your play for all to see then surely no wolves are going to vote with you and so you’re essentially wasting a vote and as BH said preventing vote analysis?

OMG

no need for the OMG but...

anyone who votes for me whether you have first or not is dodgy imo. Vote for who you think is a wolf, even if your not sure (not the 1 person you should be confident isn't).

Peek sent in necro

c'mon Necro join the Core
    UnimportantAnyAbyssiniancat-size_restricted.gif

such a terrible stable :pac:

Do people actually do logic or read on here?

It's in as a placeholder rather than a wild vote I will change it if I still have access to the PC when I get further information to work on.

As you may or may not have noticed there is no total of votes cast on the form so no way to see if a train is forming or not, therefore to avoid being cast later as misadvertantly starting a train I'm voting to keep you alive because any other votes as you say are wolves

It's logic at its most Vulcan pureness

giphy.gif

• Advertisement

I can just see Baggly in his mansion stroking his Persian cat and twirling his fake moustache leaving us all in suspense right now

tumblr_inline_p9rtkkjK0C1t3lkt3_500.gifv

Advertisement