Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Werewolf Nightmare Before Christmas Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Uriel. wrote: »
    "Ride me sideways" was another one!"

And what does this little gem mean? A lot has changed in a year

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Reading it there it does look at bit suss alright, like him saying is wolfdometer was in overdrive and not to at least ffa is wierd.

GNR could also be someone who tried to kill Rikand and think he said on thread it was very bad form cause he modded the last game so maybe a double bluff there

Or it could be cause I’d think it was poor form!

Necro wrote: »
    I dunno, you seemed to rail hard against her this morning and then just dropped her completely, it just seems off to me.

I agree it's day 1 but it just stands out to me anyways

Cause she wasn’t here! She came, I interacted, she fecked off, I ran after a different car

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,422 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Green&Red wrote: »
    Cause she wasn’t here! She came, I interacted, she fecked off, I ran after a different car

I don't mind that, I just think the way you were on about it she'd at least make your FFA.

I’ve to go and pick up a couch, doubt I’ll be back before 9 but I’ll do my best

Vote going in for Drumpot as per my FFA

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,890 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

LadySkunk wrote: »
    FFA Day1

1. Spook - The whole voting BH when he’s cleared just doesn’t sit right with me. Complete backtrack when called out on it and now changed vote, if you really believed in your logic you wouldn’t be changing it because someone as you say yourself “doesn’t get the logic”

2. Ted - FFAs Mick connecting him to Spook when he had the same line of thinking as I had which was that Spooks logic was flawed, can’t see the connection being made there and nothing was said about me when I said the same thing, feels a bit flimsy

3 . Yoss - Probably busy with RL, would never knock someone for that but first post in two days asking did we get a wolf yet, find it hard to believe he didn’t read anything at all back before posting

Keeping an eye on G&R still, weary of tunnelling due to past games but the pushy nature of his posts to just about anyone has my eyes peeled so will see on this one.

Votes going on Spook anyway unless anything else’s comes up in the time before lynch, stood out the most to me out of everyone

cant argue with that. just reading back now. busy in work, etc

I don't mind that, I just think the way you were on about it she'd at least make your FFA.

Go back and read what I said again, she didn’t even cross my mind when I did my FFA. It was just typical early door cage rattling

Baggly wrote: »
    Sorry for delay gang.

The party was roaring and someone tried to ruin it by adding laxative to the punchbowl. Luckily one villager spotted the punch was off just before they took a sip. They quickly threw the punch out and got back to the party.

An attack was attempted but failed.

MOD EDIT / UDPATE: The attack was attempted on Rikand.

this is why rikand has been cleared i'm guessing. could still be bad. i suppose put in the good basket for the minute

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,422 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Where's Vale hanging about anyways? He's not been on much

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

duffman13 wrote: »
    No I know, I more felt like it was an attempt at shade from Ted.

It has to be done to see what reaction you get. If we are all nice and pal-ly with each other, the wolves will walk all over us munching as they go.

RL going to be a pain tomorrow, so trying to get some groundwork done today.

• Advertisement

too many people rikand the benefit of the doubt. surely there's a wolf there and can be confident in their appraisal

Im voting Gnr only real strong lean i have

Skunk don't obviously tell us on thread who you're protecting but don't forget to submit it either!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

this is why rikand has been cleared i'm guessing. could still be bad. i suppose put in the good basket for the minute

There only seems to be one evil team and usually wolfs can't attack their own so how could he be bad?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,355 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Sorry about the inactivity. Had to go to a funeral this afternoon, then busy work and now putting the kids to bed.

I feel like mick is a wolf. Just a general tone of his posts. Some of the mechanics posts like about the soap being a bomb just seems like unnecessary fluff
    So i'd have

Necro
    Gnr
    Uriel

There is 3 wolfs

If mick is a wolf. Only one of these is also a wolf. Not sure which one. I had necro in mind until that peek. Almost feel like it might have been tailored the way it was all setup but ill put that to one side for the moment. Uriel has felt villa to me. The way he structured the formation of who he thought was a wolf team was just like how I'd do it. He showed excellent flow.

#ruleof3

Drumpot would be my 2nd wolf. Didnt like that he doubted my claim and it forced the mods to clear me.

Need to think of a 3rd wolf. I'll get back on that one.

Ooh interesting

In the absence of any counter forthcoming I'm gonna say it...

You're all gonna hate me but get ready....

Rikand is

LOCK CLEAR
    Spook_ie wrote: »
    Anyone else want to claim themselves as intended victim, otherwise I'm going to lean good on Rikand
    Green&Red wrote: »
    Bit lousy to kill u off given you modded the last game

Anyway welcome to my good pile
    Currently:
    G&R
    Rikand
    Probably won’t be properly online for a few hours still but I’m in a cab and have 15m so...

Who told you? The mods secretly? Is that normal? Don’t recall ever seeing that in a game before.

Willing to give you the benefit of the doubt for now but that’s odd.
    Spook_ie wrote: »
    Mind you before we all jump to conclusions and as we aren't sure of the flavour for this game.

It could have been similar to a wonky gun vigilante where they only had a 50:50 chance of getting intended victim and therefore no BG role as yet.

Which is why I'm going to declare Rikand back to neutral rather than leaning good

the people who were happy to take rikand at face value

Drumpot wrote: »
    Unless there was always a false munch this morning and wolves can use it as a ruse?

Maybe I’m not as quick to get the dynamics of the game as you guys but I find the quickly accepted narrative interesting.

i find it interesting also

• Registered Users Posts: 12,413 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Where's Vale hanging about anyways? He's not been on much

Mental Monday. I am contributing where I can. My current suspects include Yoss, and did suspect flushy earlier.

Tbh, I had you suspect at first, but not now. Still open to other possibilities.

All Eyes On Rafah

the people who were happy to take rikand at face value

You can probably leave me and BH out given we've been mod cleared at this point, that'll narrow it down a bit

Is it possible someone could paste me a link for duffmans post history on this thread. Just want to see his posts all in one go..feel like I remember something about him but cant think what

• Advertisement

Rikand wrote: »
    Is it possible someone could paste me a link for duffmans post history on this thread. Just want to see his posts all in one go..feel like I remember something about him but cant think what

Your wish is my command fellow villager, gimme 5 mins

khalessi wrote: »
    Necro do you want me to peek you to shut up naysayers

This is what I meant by the setup. Just parking this for a day or two

Thanks necro. I'm on phone so I cant seem to grab it whatever I'm doing wrong

Drumpot goes down tunnels. I go through reams of tinfoil lol

Tin_foil_hat_2.jpg

Here Rikand, all duffers posts as per request

Ah sweet new game :)
    Lads your santa letter form is broken! You broke the terms of service, it's usually Bagglys fault! Only 10 days to Xmas, need time to get in the post
    About 1000 posts in the game thread by tomorrow :) Always good to have you playing to try dissect Necro
    In reality your lack of activity equals ~100 posts per day so!

Feck all really in the OP so maybe it's actually vanilla-ish
    Morning folks, I'd say happy Monday but **** Monday! The ghost of Xmas future doesn't need to tell me it'll be a long day :( From a quick skim back I just see various Xmas songs, not much else of note
    Loadsa gifts and not so much as a poxy lynx set, **** Xmas anyway!

Some very good village powers here to play with! Should we choose peeks, not sure if they are anytime or what but would help us to control a little if a wolf got a peek
    I'd like GnR peeked and Necro, why? Cause I feel a tunnel forming from me reading back and I'd like to get that off my plate. Also selfishly would like a peek on me aswell
    If one of them isn't munched there would be a policy lynch at some point, risky strategy IMO but id like some control over the peeks for us
    This isn't a bad shout, we can discuss who peeks who but yeah might be worth a bit
    I'd like some coal, it's freezing, some soap then to wash up afterwards:D

Lads, let the record show I ****ing hate Mondays! Can we peek soon, if its not a night action then peek now, why? Eliminates two villagers to vote for and potentially snags a wolf! I don't think there is any reason to wait till later to peek
    Does he smell any differently, bitta Brut is a fine bitta stuff for a good country man! No idea who I'm voting for, happy to have Necro off the board as a potential wolf, an ISO there is always tremendously hard work! I'm leaning in the low posters a little.

Also GnR and Ted (I think) had an interaction about an Sk earlier which Ted tried to flip towards GnR being wolfy but it felt Ted was trying to shade a little, I'll look back and quote
    Finding this difficult myself but id just go with it for now, I'm leaning towards no roles and wishes being the catalyst for village info
    No I know, I more felt like it was an attempt at shade from Ted.
    I think HE was referring to GNR :D

Rikand wrote: »
    This is what I meant by the setup. Just parking this for a day or two

:(

FFS how did my own post get in there??

• Registered Users Posts: 12,413 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

FFS how did my own post get in there??

Which post?

All Eyes On Rafah

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

It has all gone really quiet, bit strange close to lynch time? I put a vote in a while ago for G n R. He is the only one I thought smelled a bit wolfy. Not 100% sure on Mick and now he has voted for GnR I am not sure. I really don't know right now.

• Advertisement

Which post?

The last one where I quoted duffer's ISO.

Ah it doesn't matter probably me being stupid

Advertisement