Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Werewolf Nightmare Before Christmas Game Thread

Options

Comments

duffman13 wrote: »
    Haha read back Mick

Lol ok :D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

So with Skunky snoozing, that's possibly 2 wolves out of action now.

Going to be carnage here with snowballs flying. We need to choose wisely.

Not going to be able to do much on thread with RL. Boss floating around in work for day.

Yoss & Mick my musings for sleep at a very initial thought . Will need to do a good read back this evening before deciding.

Barney
    Fixxer
    Khalessi
    KKitten
    Ladyskunk
    Spook
    Ted
    Uriel
    Vale
    Yoss

The list if we take the two peeks as level, the gnr voters as villa and rikand as not evil

10 players good chance at least 2 wolfs there maybe more so its 50/50 in my books even as a random choice

Now thats me after casting a **** load of doubt on the peeks but still it something to work with for day 2

And a list we should use for day 2

Minus barney and skunk this is the list I'd be snowballing into, we would also give a do deal of warning before we snowball lest we kill santa. Thoughts?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,915 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Ted_YNWA wrote: »

Going to be carnage here with snowballs flying. We need to choose wisely.

Not going to be able to do much on thread with RL. Boss floating around in work for day.

Yoss & Mick my musings for sleep at a very initial thought . Will need to do a good read back this evening before deciding.

when you say sleep do you mean something else? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,896 ✭✭✭✭Spook_ie

Players:
    Barney
    Bounty Hunter Night Time Follow
    Drumpot Soap
    Duffers
    Fixxxer
    G&R Peek infringed to Socks

Khalessi One Time Peek
    Kitten K
    LadySkunk One Time Protect
    Mick
    MrsFlush sleepy snowball
    Necro Sack of Coal
    Rikand
    Spook Brut33
    Ted Peek on one player
    Uriel Night Time Follow
    Valeyard one time protect
    Yoss

Think that's up to date

• Advertisement

Minus barney and skunk this is the list I'd be snowballing into, we would also give a do deal of warning before we snowball lest we kill santa. Thoughts?

you're on the ball as always mick. i dont have a clue. it all depends on spook.

i like necro's idea that vale could be bad given his vote on me. i'm as innocent as they come

Spook_ie wrote: »
    Players:
    Barney
    Bounty Hunter Night Time Follow
    Drumpot Soap
    Duffers
    Fixxxer

Khalessi One Time Peek
    Kitten K
    Mick
    MrsFlush sleepy snowball
    Necro Sack of Coal
    Rikand
    Spook Brut33
    Ted Peek on one player
    Uriel Night Time Follow
    Yoss

Think that's up to date

i'd like to be bolded on account of my not-boldness :D

Players:
    Barney
    Bounty Hunter Night Time FollowSleepy snowball
    Drumpot Soap
    Duffers
    Fixxxer
    Khalessi One Time Peek One Time Protect
    Kitten K Sleepy Snowball
    Mick
    MrsFlush sleepy snowball
    Necro Sack of Coal
    Rikand
    Spook Brut33
    Ted Peek on one playerSleeping Potion and antidote
    Uriel Night Time Follow
    Yoss

Think that's up to date

No it's not for some reason all thgse players who received a second gift didn't come out the first time

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

We're not allowed talk about our characters though? So if you're aiming at santa then we won't know until after?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Spook I didn’t forget anything.

Skunk won a protect and used it on Rikand. That is what was announced on thread.

The protection I was talking about was in relation to the BG that protected Rikand the night before therefore blocking the wolves first munch.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

I assume we can hold onto our snowballs until we have a valid target? No mention of a deadline

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,427 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

kitten_k wrote:
    I assume we can hold onto our snowballs until we have a valid target? No mention of a deadline

Looks likely.

If you had to use it NOW who would you target.

Same question for all the snowballians

fixXxer wrote: »
    We're not allowed talk about our characters though? So if you're aiming at santa then we won't know until after?

O good point I keep forgetting that.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,951 ✭✭✭duffman13

Can someone lob a snowball at Yoss

Otherwise should we FFA to use them. No rush to use them but a good target that gives us loads of info. Alternatively just vote one choice, use it as a mini lynch for wagonomics

• Registered Users Posts: 12,413 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

When are presents handed out?

All Eyes On Rafah

Why would you not throw a snowball at a sleeping target? I didn't see anything clearing Skunk AFAIR

Can someone lob a snowball at Yoss

Otherwise should we FFA to use them. No rush to use them but a good target that gives us loads of info. Alternatively just vote one choice, use it as a mini lynch for wagonomics

I'd be happy enough with yoss but we probably should do an ffa I think.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,427 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Snowball FFA

Vale
    yoss
    Spook

I suppose theoretically we could blast sleeping Skunky and flip her now rather than wait 24 hrs as well

Kitten has a snowball, waiting to see what she does with it before i make a call on her

When are presents handed out?

You have a present stop being greedy, PM a mod to use it

Why would you not throw a snowball at a sleeping target? I didn't see anything clearing Skunk AFAIR

Ok unless im reading this all wrong skunk is gone from the game in 24 hours?

• Advertisement

She can be awoken by using an antidote

No there's an antidote available, part of the present

Vale you have a protect.

Use it wisely

O ya sorry i know but we have no idea if it will be used so it seems like slight over kill no?

FFA Snowball

Vale
    Yoss
    Fixxer

Yoss
    Kitten
    Ted

Spook - This one is a bit left field but might give us more info, ie he flips bad then people on him will be somewhat clear given the rumblings around him at lynch.

Yoss
    Kitten
    Ted

Spook - This one is a bit left field but might give us more info, ie he flips bad then people on him will be somewhat clear given the rumblings around him at lynch.

And when I flip good?

Baggly wrote:
    Lady Skunk has been given a sleeping potion. It will take effect in 24 hours unless she is given antidote. If she isn’t given antidote, she will fall asleep for 1000 years (aka the rest of the game, and her character and alignment will be revealed).

Who poisioned skunk again? I remember someone getting the sleeping thing yesterday bug forget who

Ted_YNWA wrote:

Spook_ie wrote:

So folks I think you should re read the mod post on Skunk.

She ain't actually asleep... yet.

So taking her off FFAs is folly

Spook can we have you ffa please

• Advertisement

And when I flip good?

Then we can focus more on your wagon last night, as I said left field but gives us info.

Advertisement