Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Werewolf Nightmare Before Christmas Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,413 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Necro wrote: »
    Vale you have a protect.

Use it wisely

Will do. Definitely not on mick.

All Eyes On Rafah

• Registered Users Posts: 8,951 ✭✭✭duffman13

So folks I think you should re read the mod post on Skunk.

She ain't actually asleep... yet.

So taking her off FFAs is folly

She has been given a potion that takes affect tomorrow morning when she will die, it's clear enough tbh

but we know who has the antidotes so we as a village can decide to keep her alive or not?

Seems like a waste of a snowball if it gets used on her?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

I'm happy to use my snowball on whoever the village picks. I would go for:

Yoss
    Ms F
    Ted

• Registered Users Posts: 10,896 ✭✭✭✭Spook_ie

No she's the equivalent of a normal WW poisoning and if no antidote she dies, that's why I queried Mick not having her as a snowball target

• Advertisement

Spook_ie wrote: »
    Kitten to the top of my list for forgetting that
    do you mean me?

if yes, at least now you understand how easy it is to forget stuff :pac:
    No I meant kitten....
    kitten_k wrote: »
    Spook I didn’t forget anything.

Skunk won a protect and used it on Rikand. That is what was announced on thread.

The protection I was talking about was in relation to the BG that protected Rikand the night before therefore blocking the wolves first munch.

Have to wait on Skunk to surface and verify who she used protect on before I remove Kitten from no 1 on FFA

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Why would you not throw a snowball at a sleeping target? I didn't see anything clearing Skunk AFAIR

Skunk is dead woman walking right now so no need to waste another shot there. WHo has the antidote?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Have to wait on Skunk to surface and verify who she used protect on before I remove Kitten from no 1 on FFA
    LadySkunk wrote: »
    My thought process behind Rikand was BG can’t protect him twice I assume, normally goes that way so wolves would have a 50/50 of Necro or BH being protected by BG so makes more sense to go elsewhere to someone who’s not a confirmed villager

No need to wait, she said it on thread

• Registered Users Posts: 6,215 ✭✭✭khalessi

Just reading thread am between Christmas concerts so will chat after

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Someone has to give her the antidote or she dies, so we could wait and see or if she's cured then lynch her anyway and see what that tells us about the curer?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,413 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

So far my FFA would be

Mick
    Yoss

Havent picked a third.

All Eyes On Rafah

kitten_k wrote: »
    No need to wait, she said it on thread

OK re reading that I'll move you down the list and promote Yosser to number 1 for
    do you mean me?

if yes, at least now you understand how easy it is to forget stuff :pac:

See I didn't forget everything so I'm still mighty suspicious of you but even more so of Yosser after jumping in to take the blame

• Registered Users Posts: 8,951 ✭✭✭duffman13

fixXxer wrote: »
    Skunk is dead woman walking right now so no need to waste another shot there. WHo has the antidote?

Me, I'm just throwing it up and down waiting for Skunky to pop along!

Spook why aren't you giving an FFA while you are on?

Spook why aren't you giving an FFA while you are on?

FFS does it have to be fed you on a spoon

#FFA

Yosser
    Kitten
    ????

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Drumpot wrote: »
    @ Necro you asked earlier about my reads with regards to my earlier post (lower posters) had changed and to be honest bar A handful who had peaked my interest I’ve not got a lot.

Paranoid that Yoss is trying to get me go off on of my theories regarding Rikand. I do still find it odd how quickly people accepted what Rikand said without any real
    Proof (as BG might not of even gotten chance to confirm).

GnRs FFA were curious mostly because I found their explanation of me as no1 target less then comprehensive and then they wanted you peaked (not me).

Vales very quiet, flimsy enough read but it’s day 1 so I forgive myself

Still think low posters need to speak up more.

Gonna stick with Vale and Yoss for my FFA for today, I’ve been trying this keep up but the only thing that sticks out is Mick upping his involvement. Something stuck with me about Mick the other day but I can’t rememeber what. This is all my gut so to be fair it’s not a lot and not in anyway damning.

Sorry I haven’t been around much, something serious came up in work and I’m not sure how much I will be able to be around. It’s personally very Convenient that I’m not high up on suspects list. Personally I’d like to see spook confirmed good as this would add weight to my vote. If he’s bad then I’m not sure my vote looks overly helpful other then condemning one wolf over the other.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Just to confirm , I’d be happy for any of my FFA or spook (for reasons outlined) to be peaked.

FFS does it have to be fed you on a spoon

#FFA

Yosser
    Kitten
    ????

Ya as it easier to find on thread when looking back and less chance of a mistake being made and the compiler been accused or rigging a vote

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Caught in a few minds with regards who I'd be looking at Snowballing but 3/4 of these probably (Ted getting an honorable mention too)

Yoss
    Kitten
    Skunk
    Fixxer

Drummer we are shooting people today no peaks we have 3 snowballs so could you give a concise Snowball FFA please

• Advertisement

Caught in a few minds with regards who I'd be looking at Snowballing but 3/4 of these probably (Ted getting an honorable mention too)

Yoss
    Kitten
    Skunk
    Fixxer

#FFA Snowball^

Drummer we are shooting people today no peaks we have 3 snowballs so could you give a concise Snowball FFA please

Why are you in such an all fire rush to shoot people, guess who just got number 3 on my FFA

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

Awh lads are you serious? Why was I poisoned, I gave clear reasons for my vote last night and I have no idea why Spook is now cleared because G&R flipped wolf.

It wasn’t clear on thread who was going to be lynched and I put my vote in the minute I done my FFA which was based off of my own opinions.

Now Spook is cleared and I’m enemy number 1, how does that work exactly?

What do the snowballs do, will it kill me or just reveal my role? If it’s going to kill me then use it on someone who’s actually a wolf and if it’s just a role reveal then use it on me, that will clear up any doubts and you can look at the people who are going after me since last night

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,427 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

LadySkunk wrote:
    What do the snowballs do, will it kill me or just reveal my role? If it’s going to kill me then use it on someone who’s actually a wolf and if it’s just a role reveal then use it on me, that will clear up any doubts and you can look at the people who are going after me since last night

It will kill you. (The snowball)

You ain't dead yet you have to convince us of your innocence to avoid the deadening tomorrow morning

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

It will kill you. (The snowball)

You ain't dead yet you have to convince us of your innocence to avoid the deadening tomorrow morning

F**k that, snowball Spook! I still think he’s a wolf for backtracking yesterday, I don’t get the whole oh he’s cleared now.

Snowball FFA

Spook
    Yoss
    Duffman

First two off my FFA and Duff now for poisoning me, that will easily be flipped into “everyone was saying it was her”

I’m only going on lunch so grabbing food and then need to read back to where this all went wrong. Someone ISO me as well because you’ll see clearly from my posts which side I’m on

LadySkunk wrote: »
    Awh lads are you serious? Why was I poisoned, I gave clear reasons for my vote last night and I have no idea why Spook is now cleared because G&R flipped wolf.

It wasn’t clear on thread who was going to be lynched and I put my vote in the minute I done my FFA which was based off of my own opinions.

Now Spook is cleared and I’m enemy number 1, how does that work exactly?

He (Spook) is not cleared. I would actually expect 1/2 of those on him in yesterdays vote to be goodies too but I amalso expecting a wolf to be hiding there considering it was the biggest and most obvious wagon yesterday (infact 2nd only to an actual wolf who was lynched).

GnR was happy to have his role revealed too. A snowball won't do that though Skunky

I probably missed it but when does Skunks poisoning kick in? obviously hasn't now as she is posting away atm

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,427 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I dunno I kind of reassessed Skunky overnight in my head and I dunno why a wolf would protect Rikand when he was attacked previously.

That and that alone has me doubting the spew read on her I had yesterday.

IF she was a wolf I'd expect her to protect me or BH to try and pocket us tbh

I probably missed it but when does Skunks poisoning kick in? obviously hasn't now as she is posting away atm

Around munch tomorrow

• Advertisement

Can we talk about Uriel for a minute. He kind of stated on thread he was gonna follow Mick but he ends up following Barney.

Barney was also munched

So it's possible he's a wolf and knew it was a safe place to put his track as well given he can use that as an excuse.

Thoughts?

Advertisement