Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Werewolf Nightmare Before Christmas Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

He (Spook) is not cleared. I would actually expect 1/2 of those on him in yesterdays vote to be goodies too but I amalso expecting a wolf to be hiding there considering it was the biggest and most obvious wagon yesterday (infact 2nd only to an actual wolf who was lynched).

GnR was happy to have his role revealed too. A snowball won't do that though Skunky

Yeah I get that but how is it that I’m the only one being targeted here when there were three other people on Spook? And nothing is being said about outliers which there’s plenty of or even in the G&R wagon itself? I don’t mind being looked into but I’ve not only been poisoned but there’s talk of snowball killing me now too and to be honest it stinks of foul play

What G&R done has nothing to do with me, I can only speak for myself not a dead wolf

Necro wrote: »
    I dunno I kind of reassessed Skunky overnight in my head and I dunno why a wolf would protect Rikand when he was attacked previously.

That and that alone has me doubting the spew read on her I had yesterday.

IF she was a wolf I'd expect her to protect me or BH to try and pocket us tbh

This, I could have used my protect elsewhere and I didn’t. I chose Rikand so the wolves chance of hitting you or BH would be halved. What wolf does that?

You said yourself that G&R mentioned a lot of people which he did, he was all over the place and he said a lot more about other people than he did me

• Registered Users Posts: 10,896 ✭✭✭✭Spook_ie

LadySkunk wrote: »
    F**k that, snowball Spook! I still think he’s a wolf for backtracking yesterday, I don’t get the whole oh he’s cleared now.

Snowball FFA

Spook
    Yoss
    Duffman

First two off my FFA and Duff now for poisoning me, that will easily be flipped into “everyone was saying it was her”

I’m only going on lunch so grabbing food and then need to read back to where this all went wrong. Someone ISO me as well because you’ll see clearly from my posts which side I’m on

I didn't backtrack I said ( and you can go and read the posts back yourself ) that the LOGICAL choice for my vote was BH BECAUSE there was no guarantee that I would be able to get on the PC to change my vote when the son came home but that if I had a better choice to go for BEFORE then I would CHANGE it.

As it happens because of your and others protestations I did change it earlier than I needed to based on post counts being less than 10 and picked Uriel

So stick that in your Christmas stocking and hang it on the mantelpiece

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Around munch tomorrow
    I dunno I kind of reassessed Skunky overnight in my head and I dunno why a wolf would protect Rikand when he was attacked previously.

That and that alone has me doubting the spew read on her I had yesterday.

IF she was a wolf I'd expect her to protect me or BH to try and pocket us tbh

This actually makes a lot of sense to me now. Not sure how long people are going to be hanging on before firing off snowballs (I'm in no rush personally) but I could see myself reassessing my snowball FFA if people hang on for an extended period.

btw SKunk it isn't just you. Yoss is one of the people who voted for Spook and I think a good few mentioned him in their Snowball trios.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

gift-281x300.jpg

Drumpot has received a gift.

He opens it with glee.

It is: A night time follow on one player

He can use his gift by pm'ing the mods with his target.

• Advertisement

gift-281x300.jpg

Duffman13 has received a gift.

He opens it with glee.

It is: A sleep potion infused snow ball

This potion will not be affected by antidote.

gift-281x300.jpg
    Fixxxer has received a gift.

He opens it with glee.

gift-281x300.jpg
    Micksjaguar has received a gift.

He opens it with glee.

Spook_ie wrote: »
    I didn't backtrack I said ( and you can go and read the posts back yourself ) that the LOGICAL choice for my vote was BH BECAUSE there was no guarantee that I would be able to get on the PC to change my vote when the son came home but that if I had a better choice to go for BEFORE then I would CHANGE it.

As it happens because of your and others protestations I did change it earlier than I needed to based on post counts being less than 10 and picked Uriel

Yeah but can you not see why that looks dodge? YOURE saying it’s LOGICAL to YOU but I’m not the only one who disagreed with you last night. You can give YOUR logic but it doesn’t change the fact that after people called you out on your lynch choice you changed it

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,427 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Santa really doesn't fooking like me :(

• Advertisement

F**k that, snowball Spook! I still think he’s a wolf for backtracking yesterday, I don’t get the whole oh he’s cleared now.

Snowball FFA

Spook
    Yoss
    Duffman

First two off my FFA and Duff now for poisoning me, that will easily be flipped into “everyone was saying it was her”

I’m only going on lunch so grabbing food and then need to read back to where this all went wrong. Someone ISO me as well because you’ll see clearly from my posts which side I’m on

Oh and borrow that soap that's floating around and wash your mouth out before Santa hears it.

omg its happening its really happening :D

So the game ends today right :D thats a lot of snowballs

Hello neccers :pac:

Actually that was a joke in case someone tries to go rouge and shoot neccers and blame me

Spook_ie wrote: »

Did you have zero inklings with regard to who could be a wolf?

I understand what you are saying but the only way it makes any sense to me is if you had no wolf leans at all and felt you had to put something down, and were ready for people responding negatively to you voting for a mod confirmed (at the time, the only one) villager instead of a potential wolf.

and that is a person who currently does not think you are dodgy and thinks there may be a wolf in the people who voted for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,355 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

If anyone throws snowballs at me, bh or necro and any of the gnr voters today, then kill them with fire imo

Hello neccers :pac:

Oh god mick don’t do it, you’re down a seriously deep tunnel. You’ll only be killing one of the confirmed villagers :(

Can we talk about Uriel for a minute. He kind of stated on thread he was gonna follow Mick but he ends up following Barney.

Barney was also munched

So it's possible he's a wolf and knew it was a safe place to put his track as well given he can use that as an excuse.

Thoughts?

TBF its no good stating on thread who you are going to follow, as if they have an action they might not use it, or put in a kill order so declaring on thread is a waste

Actually that was a joke in case someone tries to go rouge and shoot neccers and blame me

Oh you :pac:

• Advertisement

Jaysus so that's 6 snowballs on the go!

I think mods want this game over early

Players:
    Barney
    Bounty Hunter Night Time FollowSleepy snowball
    Drumpot Soap Sleepy Snowballl
    DuffersSleepy Snowball
    FixxxerSleepy Snowball
    G&R Peek infringed to Socks
    Khalessi One Time Peek One Time Protect
    Kitten K Sleepy Snowball
    LadySkunk One Time Protect
    MickSleepy Snowball
    MrsFlush sleepy snowball
    Necro Sack of Coal
    Rikand
    Spook Brut33
    Ted Peek on one playerSleeping Potion and antidote
    Uriel Night Time Follow
    Valeyard one time protect
    Yoss

Think that's all the snowballs accounted for

Oh you :pac:

Sorry i got a snowball gun and got a little giddy

Jaysus so that's 6 snowballs on the go!

I think mods want this game over early

I make it seven, if someone wants to double check

Rikand wrote: »
    If anyone throws snowballs at me, bh or necro and any of the gnr voters today, then kill them with fire imo

Rikand explain to me how G&R voters are cleared? It’s WW 101 to bus a wolf on Day1 so you can go back and say look I voted for him. Why exactly is this not being considered?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Are all these snowballs actually bullet Equivalents?

Did you have zero inklings with regard to who could be a wolf?

I understand what you are saying but the only way it makes any sense to me is if you had no wolf leans at all and felt you had to put something down, and were ready for people responding negatively to you voting for a mod confirmed (at the time, the only one) villager instead of a potential wolf.

and that is a person who currently does not think you are dodgy and thinks there may be a wolf in the people who voted for you.

On day 1 No I wouldn't have much in the way of leanings at all, I'd go for the old stand by of post counts to look for a hiding wolf as there were no real clues in the votes as they were not all being posted in thread, read it how you'd like

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Can we talk about Uriel for a minute. He kind of stated on thread he was gonna follow Mick but he ends up following Barney.

Barney was also munched

So it's possible he's a wolf and knew it was a safe place to put his track as well given he can use that as an excuse.

Thoughts?

Of course I wasn't going to state who I was really going to follow on thread. That would have been pointless.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,427 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

There is no need to spam all these fooking snowballs people.

Pick one or two, fire and then see how the flip goes. We can then re evaluate post deaths

• Advertisement

Not sure if I trust most of the FFAers but I think almost everyone has said Yoss. He's on Micks list of who we should be looking at today and he voted for the the biggest non wolf wagon on Day 1. So I am thinking about taking him off the board with my snowball now.

Advertisement