Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Werewolf Nightmare Before Christmas Game Thread

Options

Comments

If spook is going to be 1 of the 6 then we should take him first i think

As itd be less likely of wolfs on him.

Thoughts?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,896 ✭✭✭✭Spook_ie

Well I'd say go on and do it and if you get lucky and hit a wolf you should nominate the next target.

Although I guess if yoss flips bad its kinda good for spook so maybe it dont matter actually

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,427 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Not sure if I trust most of the FFAers but I think almost everyone has said Yoss. He's on Micks list of who we should be looking at today and he voted for the the biggest non wolf wagon on Day 1. So I am thinking about taking him off the board with my snowball now.

If spook is going to be 1 of the 6 then we should take him first i think

Go spook or yoss.

Wait and see the flip

Re evaluate

Spook_ie wrote: »
    Well I'd say go on and do it and if you get lucky and hit a wolf you should nominate the next target.

That was to BH not Mick

• Advertisement

Anyways if you think my flipping good is going to help then I'll take one in the head..

Ok Bounty you going to take yoss off the board so dont want to double kill

And if you do remember this

I wasn't telling lies

• Registered Users Posts: 8,951 ✭✭✭duffman13

I'm happy to those my snowball :D I never get good stuff! Yoss was top of the pile but we've a lot of live rounds in play now, dangerous time :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Seeing as we went to the bother of putting in FFAs and Yoss was the most named I'm going to go that way. As Necro says if that is no good we re-evaluate and then people like Spook may come into light more although he is not one of my prime candidates right now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Necro wrote: »
    I dunno I kind of reassessed Skunky overnight in my head and I dunno why a wolf would protect Rikand when he was attacked previously.

That and that alone has me doubting the spew read on her I had yesterday.

IF she was a wolf I'd expect her to protect me or BH to try and pocket us tbh

When Skunk put in the order by that stage had other orders gone in that were announced on thread ? By that I mean did Skunk know that their choice would be read out on thread ? I think I placed the first order by giving GnR my soap for the laugh and it was read out so what would a wolf do if they did or didnt know their power would be read out as chosen ?!

BTW just a reminder for all you Snowballers don't be taking out the antidote until you decide what to do with Skunk

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

Drumpot wrote: »
    When Skunk put in the order by that stage had other orders gone in that were announced on thread ? By that I mean did Skunk know that their choice would be read out on thread ? I think I placed the first order by giving GnR my soap for the laugh and it was read out so what would a wolf do if they did or didnt know their power would be read out as chosen ?!

I didn’t know the protect would be read out, you can read back on my posts I said I was putting in a protect and my reasoning behind it hoping the BG would understand but didn’t say on who. After it was announced I explained again why Rikand

MadPointedArmyworm-size_restricted.gif

That might be the funniest WW gif ever :D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,355 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

LadySkunk wrote: »
    Rikand explain to me how G&R voters are cleared? It’s WW 101 to bus a wolf on Day1 so you can go back and say look I voted for him. Why exactly is this not being considered?

Day1 and with private voting, there is absolutely no need for any wolf to vote GnR. They could vote as a group and ensure a villager gets lynched if they want. But because nobody knew where the votes were going, that makes the people voting green on day1 more clear than unclear.

I'm not saying any of the 4 are lock clear. They are not. But they should be getting a bare minimum 1day pass on the strength of that vote

Rikand wrote: »
    Day1 and with private voting, there is absolutely no need for any wolf to vote GnR. They could vote as a group and ensure a villager gets lynched if they want. But because nobody knew where the votes were going, that makes the people voting green on day1 more clear than unclear.

I'm not saying any of the 4 are lock clear. They are not. But they should be getting a bare minimum 1day pass on the strength of that vote

I agree but with a slight caveat. In a normal game there would not be several snowballs on the go. don't think they can get a full day for sure today but I'm not aiming my ball that way for sure

I agree but with a slight caveat. In a normal game there would not be several snowballs on the go. don't think they can get a full day for sure today but I'm not aiming my ball that way for sure

There wasn't any snowballs on the go bar my time delayed one at the time of the vote

Wow your horses there ladies and Gents

Just a thought about the pressies, who wouldn't be getting a pressie from Santa? You might just be about to kill him

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

240_F_102271497_evkf4khIIEJptjonwDrWIFLhq8YCAiDe.jpg

y0ssar1an22 was hit with a Snowball. He fell into a deep sleep.

He was...

Sally - NRV

• Advertisement

Spook_ie wrote: »
    Wow your horses there ladies and Gents

Just a thought about the pressies, who wouldn't be getting a pressie from Santa? You might just be about to kill him

Someone who didn't write a letter maybe? Has yoss not gotten a present

tusk wrote: »
    240_F_102271497_evkf4khIIEJptjonwDrWIFLhq8YCAiDe.jpg

y0ssar1an22 was hit with a Snowball. He fell into a deep sleep.

He was...

Sally - NRV

Ah balls

duffman13 wrote: »
    There wasn't any snowballs on the go bar my time delayed one at the time of the vote

Of course I am just saying I would usually essentially give those people a pass for today but now I think we evaluate after each ball of snow is thrown. I'm going to be out for a bit now but I wouldn't suggest anyone throw one in case someone else already has now. That way when it finally lands said re-evaluating can take place first.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Shots fired!!!

duffman13 wrote: »
    Someone who didn't write a letter maybe? Has yoss not gotten a present

He has now, he got a snowball :D but no AFAIK he hadn't got a present

fix did you just go rougue

Ahh sorry Yoss. You did top the FFAs and given the amount of Snowballs it was bound to happen sooner or later

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,427 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Necro wrote:
    I don't think a wolf forgets this LOL

tusk wrote:
    Sally - NRV

Damn my stupid read was bang on.

I'd probably lamp Vale now tbh for that vote but let's stall the digger for a little bit

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

fix did you just go rougue

No no it was Duffer wasnt it?

• Advertisement

fixXxer wrote: »
    No no it was Duffer wasnt it?

Nope, I've still got mine, want me to send it your way?

Advertisement