Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Werewolf Nightmare Before Christmas Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,427 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

duffman13 wrote:
    Can ya all stop ****ing snowballs about for a bit, can't believe I'm saying this

Its kinda funny though in a non-game way.

I'm sitting here pissing myself laughing at it

It is ****ing hilarious :D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

duffman13 wrote: »
    Can ya all stop ****ing snowballs about for a bit, can't believe I'm saying this

So far only 2 thrown. Mine hit Yossi and someone in a wolfy move took out Uriel without claiming to have thrown one.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,427 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

next snowball thrown should be by kitten or fixxer at kitten or fixxer

It's a Snow(Ball)Down

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,951 ✭✭✭duffman13

Necro wrote: »
    Its kinda funny though in a non-game way.

I'm sitting here pissing myself laughing at it

I was literally gonna **** one myself out sheer annoyance but sure it'll probably melt before it hit the ****ing target

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,215 ✭✭✭khalessi

I love idea of balls flying

So far only 2 thrown. Mine hit Yossi and someone in a wolfy move took out Uriel without claiming to have thrown one.

3 Khalessi was protected no? Or was thst just a normal protect, if so, carry on and ignore me :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

I am really lost, why would I kill spook and why does that prove I am not a wolf.

If I get 3 thanks on my post I will throw it. But I am not happy

For all of ye from me mwah!!!!

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 10,896 ✭✭✭✭Spook_ie

How does that work?

I just suspect from the film that Oogie Booogie is a bad character and Oggie Boogie is a gambler, what better way to hide than within a character name, remember this is a Baggley game.

Anyways as I said it shows that she still had her snowball and that I was a villager

• Advertisement

3 Khalessi was protected no? Or was thst just a normal protect, if so, carry on and ignore me :D

afaik she just used her protect prize, not that a snowball failed to hit her as she was protected.

I am really lost, why would I kill spook and why does that prove I am not a wolf.

Don't throw it, I want to hear his answer cause I'm interested in this myself

Well it means you still have your snowball so you didnt smack poor defenseless Uri in the face

wolves can thank too, don't do that.

It would not prove your not a wolf. It would prove you didn't kill Uriel though

Spook_ie wrote: »
    I just suspect from the film that Oogie Booogie is a bad character and Oggie Boogie is a gambler, what better way to hide than within a character name, remember this is a Baggley game.

Anyways as I said it shows that she still had her snowball and that I was a villager

This still doesn't make sense to me at all tbh but I'll leave it to others to discuss

flush can just announce who and when she is going to snowball like we all will and it'll prove it and it should be done by village concensus

Spook_ie wrote: »

Yup those pressies confused me too
    But Mick got the oogie boogie cards as a pressie didnt he?
    GnR got 4 socks
    Coal is a naughty boy but Necro wa speeked clear and brussel sprouts almost universally hated

So no idea

khalessi wrote:
    I love idea of balls flying

Giggidy

i feel like spook has been trying to get killed all game but ive no idea why

whats the role where if he dies he wins is it SK?

• Advertisement

khalessi wrote:
    whats the role where if he dies he wins is it SK?

Jester.

And it's only by lynch

Giggidy

Don't urban dictionary snowballing... Baggly said this was a PG family friendly game :eek::pac:

Don't urban dictionary snowballing... Baggly said this was a PG family friendly game :eek::pac:
    Aww BH why? Do you not like balls flying

khalessi wrote: »
    Yup those pressies confused me too
    But Mick got the oogie boogie cards as a pressie didnt he?
    GnR got 4 socks
    Coal is a naughty boy but Necro wa speeked clear and brussel sprouts almost universally hated

So no idea

all just dud gifts people might get. Just because a poster mentioned Oogie Boogie being into gambling does not make the cards his. Thats a leap of a connection especially in a vanilla-ish game.

all just dud gifts people might get. Just because a poster mentioned Oogie Boogie being into gambling does not make the cards his. Thats a leap of a connection especially in a vanilla-ish game.

Yep. Sure I got coal and nothing else.

I think Santa hates me :(

Stop looking at gifts so

khalessi what were your reasons for voting me last night and why such a late vote?

Yep. Sure I got coal and nothing else.

I think Santa hates me :(

but coal makes a nice fire family and friends can gather round

khalessi wrote: »
    Aww BH why? Do you not like balls flying

Too many balls in the air can lead to problems
    rs_400x215-140612145637-dad6.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

gift-281x300.jpg

Necro has received a gift.

He opens it with glee.

It is: A snakes and ladders game

TMG003-25SF-Snakes-Ladders-1-25-Full-Solid-600x600.png

He can use his present by PMing the mods.

Advertisement