Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Werewolf Nightmare Before Christmas Game Thread

Options

Comments

Fixxer kitten will one of ye check in

• Registered Users Posts: 6,215 ✭✭✭khalessi

khalessi what were your reasons for voting me last night and why such a late vote?

Out in car most of evening transporting the bosses with 8% battery posted on site and tried to follow thread didnt get home till after 8 posted on thread when i got home. read thread to catch up and voted.

You were being bossy early in day and sided with GnR at one stage. mentioned fellow wolf at one stage which i wasnt sure was a slip or turn of phrase and was trying to follow on mobile

thems a few things

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,427 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

MOTHER F$$$**

Damn Necro twister would have been more fun

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

khalessi wrote: »
    Out in car most of evening transporting the bosses with 8% battery posted on site and tried to follow thread didnt get home till after 8 posted on thread when i got home. read thread to catch up and voted.

You were being bossy early in day and sided with GnR at one stage. mentioned fellow wolf at one stage which i wasnt sure was a slip or turn of phrase and was trying to follow on mobile

thems a few things

Did you use your protect on yourself?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,951 ✭✭✭duffman13

Necro wrote: »
    MOTHER F$$$**

Give it someone ya think is a snake, they might fall down

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,427 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

duffman13 wrote:
    Give it someone ya think is a snake, they might fall down

Lol.

Might keep it for myself

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Kitten K has received a game of snakes and ladders.

Drumpot wrote: »
    Did you use your protect on yourself?

I did

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

tusk wrote: »
    240_F_102271497_evkf4khIIEJptjonwDrWIFLhq8YCAiDe.jpg

y0ssar1an22 was hit with a Snowball. He fell into a deep sleep.

He was...

Sally - NRV

Don't know if it makes any difference but was he Christmas or Halloween - every other NRV was one or the other.
    duffman13 wrote: »
    Ah balls

Snowballs??? :D
    I think we need to use kittens snowball next

Fine with me, still have mine and I will be AFK from 4pm.
    ok hands up who has a snowball left no more rogue ****

ive still mine

I have mine.
    Kitten was a very likely getting snowballed candidate if she doesn't check in on thread id be going for her next
    duffman13 wrote: »
    I wish kitten would post, if she's afraid she'd get targeted and was a wolf, she might have not wanted to lose a wolf kill!

I'm here guys was out Christmas shopping on my lunch break.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Back for a few minutes. Uriel snowball was me. Thought either him or mick so I had a punt in case I got taken out by a rogue shot. Ironic really. Sorry Uriel.

fixXxer wrote:
    Back for a few minutes. Uriel snowball was me. Thought either him or mick so I had a punt in case I got taken out by a rogue shot. Ironic really. Sorry Uriel.

You probably have to die for that tbh fixxxy. :/

ffs if he is a villager as well its shocking. but cant not kill him now :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Thanks for the game Necro :D

ffs if he is a villager as well its shocking. but cant not kill him now :mad:

How did I know until I took the shot?? BH ****ed a snowball at Yoss and there was narey a complaint, also killing a villager I might add. No one was looking for consensus so I took a shot.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

fixXxer wrote: »

Any reason when people were putting in FFAs for snowballs and I had stated who I was going for and then did so with regards to Yoss you decided to just fire one off without mentioning it on thread?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

fixXxer wrote: »
    How did I know until I took the shot?? BH ****ed a snowball at Yoss and there was narey a complaint, also killing a villager I might add. No one was looking for consensus so I took a shot.

Why would anyone complain, virtually everyone who put names forward for who should be snowballed put Yossies name down and I said I was doing that in advance on the thread.

Any reason when people were putting in FFAs for snowballs and I had stated who I was going for and then did so with regards to Yoss you decided to just fire one off without mentioning it on thread?

I don't have time to be on thread today so I wanted to use my snowball before mick talked someone in to hitting me.

Ya as bounty said i was compiling a list of ffa, Yoss was miles out in front and we discussed it on thread, you killed someone not even on one ffa out of nowhere

Hang on hang on hang on people

Put the snowballs down.

Why does wolf fixxxer kill Uriel anyways, why does he not throw one at one of me Rikand or BH.

It's not a great look and tbh I dunno how we resolve fixxxer apart from killing him but let's chill out for a bit and talk this through.

Pardon the pun... lol

• Advertisement

god necro i so want to shoot you in the face, you tell me to take kitten out, but now you want to chat about fixxer,

If fixxer flips bad im shooting you 100%

Hang on hang on hang on people

Put the snowballs down.

Why does wolf fixxxer kill Uriel anyways, why does he not throw one at one of me Rikand or BH.

It's not a great look and tbh I dunno how we resolve fixxxer apart from killing him but let's chill out for a bit and talk this through.

Pardon the pun... lol

I se what you did there lol

god necro i so want to shoot you in the face, you tell me to take kitten out, but now you want to chat about fixxer,

Probably not the best idea tbf Mick.

I'm not saying not to kill fixxxer I'm saying let's talk about it

Take her down Mick

why this for kitten but talk about fixxer

• Registered Users Posts: 8,951 ✭✭✭duffman13

Fixxxer talking utter bollocks, loads of chat about who to hit and FFAs done plucks Uriel out his arse, does a wolf do that as blatantly?

duffman13 wrote:
    Fixxxer talking utter bollocks, loads of chat about who to hit and FFAs done plucks Uriel out his arse, does a wolf do that as blatantly?

That's what I'm saying it seems more like a villager feck up than a wolfy move tbh

what do we do with fix for the rest of the game then?

why this for kitten but talk about fixxer

I think kitten is wolfy tbh. She's got 0 interactions with GnR, he never mentions her, she voted on the counter wagon to a now flipped wolf

If Spook is village she's gotta be resolved

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

i feel like spook has been trying to get killed all game but ive no idea why

I am not sure either. I don't think it is to prove I am a villager as a villager can't just deliberatly kill another villager. Unless they are hoping I think that and they are in fact a wolf? I am confused. But I must confess,
    I REALLY want to throw my snowball :D:D

Advertisement