Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Werewolf Nightmare Before Christmas Game Thread

Options

Comments

it so ****ing annoying if fix isnt bad he could have shot kitten for us

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Necro wrote: »
    I think kitten is wolfy tbh. She's got 0 interactions with GnR, he never mentions her, she voted on the counter wagon to a now flipped wolf

If Spook is village she's gotta be resolved

Can I throw at Kitty? :P

Both bad and not wanting to kill a team mate?

With Yoss dead the ffas are

Kitten
    Spook

Vale
    Fixxer
    Ted

Currently by my count

if we kill kitten also we lose her snowball if she is a villager, she is more a villager today then fix is

• Advertisement

i really wish more people would weigh in there is a lot of heads down today

if we kill kitten also we lose her snowball if she is a villager, she is more a villager today then fix is

Do you have an unused snowball? this is surely all your christmas's together!

Kitten could be bad and take out one of us on the QT though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

ah lads I honestly thought I'd be coming back a hero to this thread after nailing a wolf.

Do you have an unused snowball? this is surely all your christmas's together!

Kitten could be bad and take out one of us on the QT though.

Still holding onto it yes trying not to mess this up anymore but its very frustrating.

Like it making a balls of all the snowballs

fixXxer wrote: »
    ah lads I honestly thought I'd be coming back a hero to this thread after nailing a wolf.

you were that sure on uriel?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

I think kitten is wolfy tbh. She's got 0 interactions with GnR, he never mentions her, she voted on the counter wagon to a now flipped wolf

If Spook is village she's gotta be resolved
    Can I throw at Kitty? :P

I am village guys but if you have to kill me so be it. I can use my snowball before Mick to ensure it is not wasted if ye are gonna kill me. Remember I am only here until 4 so let me know who to go for.

you were that sure on uriel?

Got the same feeling from him that I got in GoT when I fired blind and tagged a baddie there.

Back for a few minutes. Uriel snowball was me. Thought either him or mick so I had a punt in case I got taken out by a rogue shot. Ironic really. Sorry Uriel.
    Got the same feeling from him that I got in GoT when I fired blind and tagged a baddie there.

this doesn't add up you were flip/flopping between me and Uriel, you took a punt but you were sure you were going to nail a wolf.

Its all contradictions

Someone shoot fix dont care it needs to be resolved if he bad im shooting necro dont care

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,427 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Someone shoot fix dont care it needs to be resolved if he bad im shooting necro dont care

Will you calm down, why would you shoot me that's mental

tbf i only said if fix flipped bad do you know he is bad? is that why you are worried

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,427 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

tbf i only said if fix flipped bad do you know he is bad? is that why you are worried

Just relax a bit why would you go firing into confirmed villagers at any point?

Just relax a bit why would you go firing into confirmed villagers at any point?

I'm perfectly calm :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,896 ✭✭✭✭Spook_ie

TBH I'd shoot you for giving all your presents away, that's just not the Christmas Spirit, take them in good grace and be thankful

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

What is the connection between Fix and Necro.

No issue with Fixx being shot. Or Kitten, Or spook tbh

That said there is no rush, rushing can lead to mistakes and as you yourself just said it's be good if some others chimed in

this doesn't add up you were flip/flopping between me and Uriel, you took a punt but you were sure you were going to nail a wolf.

Its all contradictions

Not flip flopping just looking at you both and seeing who felt bad. It's never 100% unless there's a seer peek. I had a feeling and went with it. I was wrong about Barney so wanted to do something amazing.

• Advertisement

I really dont like Necro saying to outright shoot Kitten but stop and have a discussion about fix is all.

Im not rushing, it just looks very bad for necro if fix flips bad and kitten good.

But it looks great for him if visa versa im doing nothing yet.

I really dont like Necro saying to outright shoot Kitten but stop and have a discussion about fix is all.

Im not rushing, it just looks very bad for necro if fix flips bad and kitten good.

But it looks great for him if visa versa im doing nothing yet.

him being wrong would not make mods confirming him a villager not a thing. I was wrong to shoot Yossi, although he was the most put forward for a snowball so it'd seem many felt equally as wrong

him being wrong would not make mods confirming him a villager not a thing. I was wrong to shoot Yossi, although he was the most put forward for a snowball so it'd seem many felt equally as wrong

the village was wrong on yoss, tbf, I just find it odd necro would stall over fix and not over kitten.

Look I'll bow out of this for a while and let ye decide but my vote is on fix for next snowball

the village was wrong on yoss, tbf, I just find it odd necro would stall over fix and not over kitten.

Look I'll bow out of this for a while and let ye decide but my vote is on fix for next snowball

I've no objection to a snowball going that way, voted for him after all. I'd have Kitten next on my list and if neither of those were wolves then I'd be looking at Spook given only Ted would be left from those who voted for him which was where I thought we would find a wolf (not to say Ted could not be one though).

Guys who do you want me to aim my snowball at?

kitten_k wrote:

I think fixxxer is pretty much the consensus despite my own trepidation.

Who would you throw it at?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,355 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

kitten_k wrote: »

Who do you think is wolfy ?

I will throw my snowball at fixxxer at the half hour.

I think fixxxer is pretty much the consensus despite my own trepidation.

Who would you throw it at?
    Rikand wrote: »
    Who do you think is wolfy ?

I would go Ted as think he is a low lying wolf

• Advertisement

I will throw my snowball at fixxxer at the half hour.

I was just trying to be a hero can we not just wait?? Numbers will be close at this stage.

Advertisement