Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Werewolf Nightmare Before Christmas Game Thread

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,002 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

LadySkunk wrote: »
    Look at how quiet it is in here tonight, that should tell you everything you need to know really

It was quiet last night too and we lynch GnR.

It don't mean anything, apart from to you and tuskaroonie :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Almost that time again

All eyes on Kursk. Slava Ukraini.

3 wolves dead already Skunk in fairness, how many do you think there are for them to be running some sort of crazy interference?

Necro wrote: »
    3 wolves dead already Skunk in fairness, how many do you think there are for them to be running some sort of crazy interference?

It's the Russians!!!!

It's the Russians!!!!

I'm still voting you btw

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,215 ✭✭✭khalessi

Spanish Inquistion

as no one ever expects the Spanish Inquisition Vale

I'm still voting you btw

Awwwww but I like you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

Who's minding the baby while you're both off playing/modding WW Skaggly? :P

The babies name was Smugly how dare you :eek: and to think you were the godfather and don’t even know the poor little sh!ts name :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

LadySkunk wrote:
    The babies name was Smugly how dare you and to think you were the godfather and don’t even know the poor little sh!ts name

Smug like skunk and ly like me. Smugly.

khalessi wrote: »
    Spanish Inquistion

as no one ever expects the Spanish Inquisition Vale

They're behind me arnt they

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

This is way out there but I’ve tried to see if there is anything to Mick’s concerns. I do feel Necro has been a bit relaxed about catching wolves in this village and certainly looks off his game, not really enough on its own but without the on thread announcement it would make him a POI.

Out of curiosity I looked back and the two peaks (that I think cleared BH and Necro) were both originally awarded to wolves.
    Clarabel wrote: »
    gift-281x300.jpg

Green&Red has recieved a gift.

He opens it with glee.

It is: A peek on one player

He can use his gift by pm'ing the mods with his target.

That was changed to socks for breaking the rules and it passed (I think) to another wolf:
    Baggly wrote: »
    gift-281x300.jpg

Ted_YNWA has received a gift.

He opens it with glee.

He can use his gift by pm'ing the mods with his target.

And the other person to receive the peek:
    gift-281x300.jpg

Khaleesi has received a gift.

She opens it with glee.

She can use his gift by pm'ing the mods with her target.

BH power was wasted I think on somebody who died. I think Necro confirmed it on thread which could in theory being one wolf trying to make sure the others narrative stacks up. And BH/Necro I’m not saying this is a silver bullet but it’s an interesting coincidence that 2 wolves at least got the peek powers that have given you both a stroll to the end of the game.

Ok I don’t know if this peek was meant to just be for Wolves and it would clear two for the game but by luck we have killed 2 of the wolves who chose that present. Khalessi would be a great lynch to see if they are all in on it.

Only we got two wolves and two wolves got these presents and Mick didn’t keep at Necro I might not of thought of it.

Smug like skunk and ly like me. Smugly.

I'm not sure how to respond to this.

The babies name was Smugly how dare you :eek: and to think you were the godfather and don’t even know the poor little sh!ts name :(

giphy.gif

Pic of him with Smugly

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,049 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Evening all. Vote gone in Khalessi as I am finding her pretty chaotic, not sure if it her normal style as haven't really played with her but could also be someone trying to appear TWTBAW

I’m voting for Duffman for obvious reasons, how any of you think what he done is okay is beyond me. I actually can’t wait for tomorrow to see all your reactions when I flip village and the ensuing chaos that will come after when you’re all scrambling to figure out what the hell happened and who you should trust and I’ll be sitting in the clouds looking down on you all saying:

“I’m not angry, I’m just disappointed”

Drumpot wrote: »
    This is way out there but I’ve tried to see if there is anything to Mick’s concerns. I do feel Necro has been a bit relaxed about catching wolves in this village and certainly looks off his game, not really enough on its own but without the on thread announcement it would make him a POI.

Out of curiosity I looked back and the two peaks (that I think cleared BH and Necro) were both originally awarded to wolves.

That was changed to socks for breaking the rules and it passed (I think) to another wolf:

BH power was wasted I think on somebody who died. I think Necro confirmed it on thread which could in theory being one wolf trying to make sure the others narrative stacks up. And BH/Necro I’m not saying this is a silver bullet but it’s an interesting coincidence that 2 wolves at least got the peek powers that have given you both a stroll to the end of the game.

Ok I don’t know if this peek was meant to just be for Wolves and it would clear two for the game but by luck we have killed 2 of the wolves who chose that present. Khalessi would be a great lynch to see if they are all in on it.

Only we got two wolves and two wolves got these presents and Mick didn’t keep at Necro I might not of thought of it.

Oh noes....

Not you too :(

giphy.gif

Three wolves are dead Drumpot, for this to work it makes me BH and khalessi exactly wolves, which means there are 6 wolves in an 18 player game

khalessi wrote: »
    giphy.gif

Pic of him with Smugly

Hey that's Jeff Goldblum, to be leave him alone!!!! He's done nothing wrong to be compared with Baggly.

Oh noes....

giphy.gif

Three wolves are dead Drumpot, for this to work it makes me BH and khalessi exactly wolves, which means there are 6 wolves in an 18 player game

How could there possibly be six wolves. That makes no sense.

I should have peeked Drum or Mick sheesh Tunnel much

I could 100% believe it given how many people have died the last couple of days. Wolves dont appear to have any secret powers so have to Level the playing field somehow

• Advertisement

Oh noes....

giphy.gif

I’d be happy killing Khalessi first to see if it stacks up. But GnR got penalised and lost their present, if it went to another wolf there wouid he a serious question over your legitimacy....

If it went to somebody good then maybe the wolves lost that “power”? And one of you or BH is good.

Just a theory my friend....

Ah here, my head is wrecked.

I could 100% believe it given how many people have died the last couple of days. Wolves dont appear to have any secret powers so have to Level the playing field somehow

Ted was given a sleeping potion, same as the one used on you just this morning.

Fixxxer killed Uriel with a snowball

They have the knowledge of knowing each other, and that everyone else is a villager

We on the other hand, start with exactly jack sh1t and have to work things out.

I’m not going to fall on my sword on this theory, if people don’t want to explore it then fine.

But do you think it’s an odd coincidence that at least 2 out of the three people who got peek powers were wolves. And the one alive protected themselves earlier?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,377 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Feels to me like valeyard is just lolcatting on thread. If he was a villager, he'd have sent his protect and the on thread announcement would have been made. Withholding and taunting us is the equivalent if lolcats. Hes openly giving up on thread

I'm also worried about mick now too. Withholding the snowball this long is not good for the village. Throwing it on a lynch target now could throw the vote into chaos. Tbh, if you're a villager mick. I would suggest not snowballing anyone..its too late. The time to do it was hours ago

I’m not going to fall on my sword on this theory, if people don’t want to explore it then fine.

But do you think it’s an odd coincidence that at least 2 out of the three people who got peek powers were wolves. And the one alive protected themselves earlier?

Possibly but I've seen people protect themselves when up for the chop and they turned out later to be not on the side of evil

Look Drum and Mick behind me

giphy.gif

Ill admit it the self protect was cray cray but spur of the moment

Rikand wrote: »
    Feels to me like valeyard is just lolcatting on thread. If he was a villager, he'd have sent his protect and the on thread announcement would have been made. Withholding and taunting us is the equivalent if lolcats. Hes openly giving up on thread

I'm also worried about mick now too. Withholding the snowball this long is not good for the village. Throwing it on a lynch target now could throw the vote into chaos. Tbh, if you're a villager mick. I would suggest not snowballing anyone..its too late. The time to do it was hours ago

Calm down. Panicking is not a good idea. I'm holding out as I dont see you as much use. I feel another player is more worthy or protection. Anyhow I'm not worried about the lynch.

For shame, for shame

tenor.gif?itemid=10091500

• Advertisement

Rikand wrote: »

I'm actually not worried about Mick, which will probably make you more worried :D

He's usually this paranoid as a villager tbh. Also he has a lot going for him, the vote on GnR and hard pushing of fixxxer today.

Does he bus one wolf? Maybe. Can't see him bussing two in quick succession though.

Same reasons I kinda have Flushdraw almost clear, the vote and the snowballing of fixxxer

Advertisement