Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Werewolf Nightmare Before Christmas Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I don't give a damn tbh but I'm gonna ride or die with BH because a mod peek is a mod peek simple as that

• Registered Users Posts: 6,215 ✭✭✭khalessi

giphy.gif

Necro with Mick behind him and BH

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

Necro wrote: »
    We were cleared.

On Thread.

By the game mods.

No I’m not having it to be honest, you yourself said after looking into me that you wouldn’t have went with me and then Duff poisons me and nobody bats an eyelid.

I can’t make peace with that

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a72e1cf814e29dfd1c9cb3e7a9099b7543c34e53f&rid=giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

I see your point, the fact that Ted flipped wolf and he was the one who cleared BH is a little strange.

But he won a peek, what else was he supposed to do with it as either alignment, if he didn't use it he'd be more suss.

Wolves have won killing prizes too, they got a sleeping potion (Ted) and a snowball (fixxxer) so it's not like they're being left out.

Village is just playing well that's all.

Go team village

7FQ8AMl.gif?noredirect

LadySkunk wrote: »
    No I’m not having it to be honest, you yourself said after looking into me that you wouldn’t have went with me and then Duff poisons me and nobody bats an eyelid.

I can’t make peace with that

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a72e1cf814e29dfd1c9cb3e7a9099b7543c34e53f&rid=giphy.gif

What has that got to do with me?

I can't change what is done, I don't have any antidotes.

You trying to cast shade on players who were peeked on thread is bizarre

• Advertisement

What has that got to do with me?

I can't change what is done, I don't have any antidotes.

You trying to cast shade on players who were peeked on thread is bizarre

I’m trying to make sense out of all this madness which is more than can be said about a lot of people here. It’s just lay down and accept what’s being said, nobody is even being looked into anymore. This is crazy

It doesn’t matter anyway what I say, you’ll all be laughing your way to the bank it seems. Whoever you all really are but all is not what it appears in Halloweentown on this most spooky Hallows Eve.

Either way I’ll die a hero and judge you all from village heaven

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a4137267367a3eadcb06d9e579e4a03125b57da37&rid=giphy.gif

I

Either way I’ll die a hero and judge you all from village heaven
    Too much noise
    giphy.gif:rolleyes:

I’m trying to make sense out of all this madness which is more than can be said about a lot of people here. It’s just lay down and accept what’s being said, nobody is even being looked into anymore. This is crazy

Skunky, I get what you're saying but you're barking up the wrong tree here read my posts from this morning:
    Just in case this is my final 8 mins

So Long

Farewell

Auf Wiedhersen

Goodnight!!

More I think about it does wolf Skunk really protect Rikand when he was wide open following last night...

Probably NOT is my initial thoughts.

I dunno I kind of reassessed Skunky overnight in my head and I dunno why a wolf would protect Rikand when he was attacked previously.

That and that alone has me doubting the spew read on her I had yesterday.

IF she was a wolf I'd expect her to protect me or BH to try and pocket us tbh

Skunky, I get what you're saying but you're barking up the wrong tree here read my posts from this morning:

No that’s fair Necro, I’ve just been dealt a crap hand and I don’t trust anybody anymore :(

• Advertisement

khalessi wrote: »
    Too much noise
    giphy.gif:rolleyes:

What’s that supposed to mean Khal? That’s a nice bit of shade you’ve got there, must be a nice tree you found to sit under

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

Hi Folks,

Sorry mods, self vote was due to a lack of vote, this will happen when you work with incompetent people and they won't **** off for the day! Apologies

So Skunky, should I heal or let her die, I'm still inclined towards the latter

I think you two should talk it out and you make your own call duffers tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

I'm tempted to lob my snowball at her just for the hell of it :D

duffers now bear with me could I interest you in lobbing 2 snowballs into necro and finishing this tonight.

I feel this last move was a hail mary by the wolfs

What’s that supposed to mean Khal? That’s a nice bit of shade you’ve got there, must be a nice tree you found to sit under

You mentioned heaven and thats the only way youre going

I just couldnt take the noise of the digging due to tunnelling

duffers now bear with me could I interest you in lobbing 2 snowballs into necro and finishing this tonight.

I feel this last move was a hail mary by the wolfs

I thought you were relaxing

Try this

giphy.gif

duffman13 wrote: »
    I'm tempted to lob my snowball at her just for the hell of it :D

Duff have you even been reading my posts?

You killing me is basically suicide

I thought you were relaxing

Try this

giphy.gif

this is me in my relaxed state you should see me when im crazy :P

• Advertisement

You’re not even giving any solid reasoning, you’re just treating it like this is some sort of game... Like it is a game but this is life or death and if you’re a villager than that means two village deaths!!!

God damn it. Was lieing in bed and happy i was able to put my peek present for baddies theory to bed and then I thought “why did Vale protect Necro”?

Well we know wolves weren’t planning on munching Necro in the morning munch I guess.

And did anybody discuss the explanation of the two targeted this morning?
    Clarabel wrote: »
    Barney92 was followed last night, he was found asleep in Christmas Village.

However in the middle of the night the party pooper attacked Barney who was Santa's apprentice and chased him out of town he was last seen on an old rusty bus.

R2OcN1J.jpg
    FixXer was followed and was found asleep in Halloween Town

Two people we’re “followed” but Fixxer being asleep almost seemed like a protect power I think.

Was this discussed? What was the reasoning for these two posts?

this is me in my relaxed state you should see me when im crazy :P

I have

giphy.gif

Im sitting down staring at you

You mentioned heaven and thats the only way youre going

I just couldnt take the noise of the digging due to tunnelling

Do you know what Khal you weren’t even on my radar but this just reminded me, you said something yesterday I think that bugged me and I let it slide but now I need to go back and find it

Drumpot wrote: »
    God damn it. Was lieing in bed and happy i was able to put my peek present for baddies theory to bed and then I thought “why did Vale protect Necro”?

Well we know wolves weren’t planning on munching Necro in the morning munch I guess.

Two people we’re “followed” but Fixxer being asleep almost seemed like a protect power I think.

Who had a protect power and why wasnt it announced

Do you know what Khal you weren’t even on my radar but this just reminded me, you said something yesterday I think that bugged me and I let it slide but now I need to go back and find it

You and Mick arent twins are ye?

Hitting out on everyone

I think its called floundering

Ted the evil made the first peek? before neccers was peaked hmmmm maybe i drop this now

Drumpot wrote: »

Uriel and Bounty Hunter won tracking powers

Barney92 was followed last night, he was found asleep in Christmas Village.

However in the middle of the night the party pooper attacked Barney who was Santa's apprentice and chased him out of town he was last seen on an old rusty bus.

R2OcN1J.jpg

Our recently deceased wolf protected Necro
    FixXer was followed and was found asleep in Halloween Town
    Who had a protect power and why wasnt it announced
    Necro has been protected
    Whoop whoop

Maybe it’s sh*t stirring but still kind of annoying. For the wolves to want a player like Necro not available for a munch is odd.

• Advertisement

Ted the evil made the first peek? before neccers was peaked hmmmm maybe i drop this now

Mmmmhmmmmm

Advertisement