Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Werewolf Nightmare Before Christmas Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

×Mods

Come ere lads, any chance of a few spare snow balls? I'll pay top dollar

Drummer you should write a book you have a serious way with words, you make me piss myself laughing at times

• Registered Users Posts: 6,215 ✭✭✭khalessi

SO what now

wjere to from here?

duffman13 wrote: »
    ×Mods

Come ere lads, any chance of a few spare snow balls? I'll pay top dollar

Gladly pay you Tuesday for a snowball today:D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,362 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

I'm not going to kick you when you're down Mick. At least your voting game is excellent ;)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Here's what I think.

I think duffers should heal Skunk and let them thunderdome it out tomorrow

Necro wrote: »
    I said he was the fcuking BODYGUARD FFS

I didn't know anything more than you did

bodyguard made no sense with the timeline of him wanting to be killed all the time.

I've still no idea why he wanted to be killed even now i know who he was

• Registered Users Posts: 20,362 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

God dammit :( I'm sorry Spook.

Night 1 Votes:

Green&Red (4) - duffman13, MrsFlushdraw, MicksJaguar, Drumpot
    Spook_ie (4) - Ted_YNWA, LadySkunk, y0ssar1an22, kitten_k
    MicksJaguar (3) - Uriel., Rikand, khalessi
    fixXxer (2) - Bounty Hunter, Barney92
    y0ssar1an22 (1) - TheValeyard
    MrsFlushdraw (1) - Necro
    Uriel. (1) - Spook_ie
    Drumpot (1) - Green&Red

Night 2 Votes:

The Valeyard (3): Necro, MicksJaguar, Rikand
    Khalessi (2): Kitten_k, Drumpot
    MicksJaguar (2): Khalessi, The Valeyard
    duffman13 (2): LadySkunk, duffman13
    Spook_ie (1): MrsFlushdraw
    MrsFlushdraw (1): Spook_ie
    LadySkunk (1): Bounty Hunter

That valeyard day2 wagon - 99.8% clean as a whistle

bodyguard made no sense with the timeline of him wanting to be killed all the time.

I've still no idea why he wanted to be killed even now i know who he was

So why do you think I knew more than you? That makes no sense just read your last few posts back, you're tunnelling the sh1t out of me.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

LadySkunk wrote: »
    Yeah but to be fair Spook was playing a strange game.

I’ve been here Duff, I’ve said everything I could possibly say and even Necro said he wouldn’t have chosen me. There’s still other players in the game, players who aren’t even here may I add and I’ve been here the last few hours kicking and screaming for you to not kill me because like I said before if you’re a villager then you’re going to take out the two of us but you don’t seem to care which makes me 100% believe you’re a wolf with nothing left to lose

My days, I'm a wolf for poisoning you, right so! I poisoned you 13 hours ago, id hazard you've posted a fair whack more than your pre poisoned days anyway. If village consensus is to heal you, id do it! But I've a strong wolf lean and your veiled threats have been there all day, I'm no loss bar a number so if we both die we've lost two villagers if you are good which i doubt

• Advertisement

So why do you think I knew more than you? That makes no sense just read your last few posts back, you're tunnelling the sh1t out of me.

i dont even know what im allowed say but the jacket thing (said on thread) was obviously some sort of giveaway

Letting Skunk die seems optimal to the POE.

But I do quite like the idea of a thunderdome between her and duffers tomorrow.

i dont even know what im allowed say but the jacket thing (said on thread) was obviously some sort of giveaway

I don't know anything about the movie, I watched it once, didn't like it.

I know some of the characters from the game Kingdom Hearts that's it mainly.

It's all just flavour to me

Rikand, like now we know we had a 2 life baddie there must be some re balancing
    to help the wolfs team be it through numbers or some abilities surely?

we even had an apprentice santa so something is stacked there way

look i think skunk should be left alive but i really am doubting everything right now also

Its like Stranger Things upside down everyting mirrored

It could be that there's a bad present giver too, who also has two lives

But I suppose I know too much now again :mad:

goodie

Look my main issue is really you and bounty pushing the lock clear narrative when we know nothing about the game from OP its over the top and I dont think ye as experienced players would accept it so easily

No just thinking aloud musing

Alll options have to be looked at

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

duffman13 wrote: »
    My days, I'm a wolf for poisoning you, right so! I poisoned you 13 hours ago, id hazard you've posted a fair whack more than your pre poisoned days anyway. If village consensus is to heal you, id do it! But I've a strong wolf lean and your veiled threats have been there all day, I'm no loss bar a number so if we both die we've lost two villagers if you are good which i doubt

I said as much earlier duff, you poisoned me after Necro was talking about me. You didn’t wait for me to even bother asking me anything, you haven’t read back my posts or engaged in any sort of conversation on the matter.

Look at it from my POV, I’m just here having a good time and then I find out I’m poisoned and nothing makes sense, no matter what I say you’re making jokes about it and you’re just happy to let two villagers die when we have no idea how many wolves there are or what’s going to unfold tomorrow so yeah I’m freaked.

I actually can’t even say anything more about it because you’re just not listening to me at all so what can I do.

Guys when I die tomorrow you know what to do, i would also look more into Kitten and Mrs. F as I feel they’re a good bit under the radar

Good luck everyone, it’s been an emotional rollercoaster all the same :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Letting Skunk die seems optimal to the POE.

But I do quite like the idea of a thunderdome between her and duffers tomorrow.

Imagine thunderdome being made today.

Two people of either personally Declared but not necessarily scientificly accurate gender or maybe they identify as no gender enter , one leaves....

Not quite as catchy

two-men-enter-one-man-leaves-thunderdome-0canhaschee2eurcer-0om-two-51683418.png

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

In a hypothetical scenario where wolves don’t really have any powers (but might get some presents) what’s the max wolves possible do you think with 18?

Look my main issue is really you and bounty pushing the lock clear narrative when we know nothing about the game from OP its over the top and I dont think ye as experienced players would accept it so easily

Mick, we have been mod revealed on thread.

It literally says things in the OP that back up exactly what we are.

You're making this more complicated than it needs to be by constantly suspecting me or BH

Four wolves are dead and that's great, you've had a hand in at least three so I'm very confident you're good.

So let's work together instead of arguing over nitpicky stuff?

XXX

Drumpot wrote: »
    In a hypothetical scenario where wolves don’t really have any powers (but might get some presents) what’s the max wolves possible do you think with 18?

I cannot see there being more than 6. And I think six is a stretch tbh

It's more likely 5 with the wolves having a two life alpha

Drumpot wrote: »

the 31 game i think was 1 in 3 expendables wa s1 in 4 i think

Though, Barrel is one of the kids right?

Lock and Stock are dead so you'd imagine they're there somewhere.

It's probably 6 actually the more I think about it with that Oogie Boogie hanging around somewhere

Anyways I'm going to bed folks.

Night y'all

Mick, we have been mod revealed on thread.

It literally says things in the OP that back up exactly what we are.

You're making this more complicated than it needs to be by constantly suspecting me or BH

Four wolves are dead and that's great, you've had a hand in at least three so I'm very confident you're good.

So let's work together instead of arguing over nitpicky stuff?

XXX

Dude you were peeked thats all and how the mods are doing peeks this game is revealing on thread an unpeakable wolf could still be a thing is it, I dont know we have no OP to work with.

But you and BH both saying its impossible is suspect, you fought tooth and nail to keep fixxer alive but egged on the shooting of kitten and spook.

Your game outside of the vale lynching is suspect, looking at it from a unpeeked villager and thats the cold hard truth of it.

I love the way you mention Rikand could be the alpha wolf munched by since own wolfs night 1 but an unpeakable wold is an impossibility you as suss as feck dude and i make no apologies for saying it.

That being said this is all in game so no hard feelings :D whatever way it runs out :eyes: :P

• Advertisement

Nite Necro

Advertisement