Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Werewolf Nightmare Before Christmas Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Necro wrote: »
    I cannot see there being more than 6. And I think six is a stretch tbh

It's more likely 5 with the wolves having a two life alpha
    khalessi wrote: »
    the 31 game i think was 1 in 3 expendables wa s1 in 4 i think
    Though, Barrel is one of the kids right?

Lock and Stock are dead so you'd imagine they're there somewhere.

It's probably 6 actually the more I think about it with that Oogie Boogie hanging around somewhere

We haven’t seen or at least I don’t think we can confirm any wolf powers to date. Getting 4 wolves in 2 days is ridiculous to be fair but is there any chance there is two wolf teams? 3v3?

How does the movie go (never seen it) , like would there be a Christmas team and a Halloween team?

Anyways I'm going to bed folks.

Night y'all
    Nite Necro

Oh we are all settling down .. cool In the gang. Sleep well

• Registered Users Posts: 6,215 ✭✭✭khalessi

Have no idea sorry

sstill trying to figure where from here

sstill trying to figure where from here

Well for me, I will Find a YouTube documentary of something about the universe and doze off as somebody tries to explain black holes or quantum physics. I really enjoy that stuff but it also helps me sleep. Love it when some excited scientist comes on eagerly explaining how desolate and ruthlessly lethal the universe truly is to humans.

• Advertisement

Take her down Mick

Necro on Kitten, who killed a wolf after this
    Hang on hang on hang on people

Put the snowballs down.

Why does wolf fixxxer kill Uriel anyways, why does he not throw one at one of me Rikand or BH.

It's not a great look and tbh I dunno how we resolve fixxxer apart from killing him but let's chill out for a bit and talk this through.

Pardon the pun... lol

Necro on killing fixxer confirmed wolf
    Then throw your snowball at him, see what happens

Necro on killing Spook

:rolleyes:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Necro wrote:
    he's the BG and he's protecting himself tonight and we accidentally outed him

no he has two lives he wanted to die yesterday as well

Necro wrote:
    We know we have a BG somewhere who protected Rikand night 1 anyways

feck it im throwing it

Dont let the truth get in the way of a good tunnel eh Mick :rolleyes:

Only pointing out your willingness for snowball throwing fluctuates between goodies and baddies

and he wasn't the bg he couldn't have been and you know this given the timeline ;)

Only pointing out your willingness for snowball throwing fluctuates between goodies and baddies

You're completely ignoring all context to suit your narrative that's what you're doing

• Advertisement

You're completely ignoring all context to suit your narrative that's what you're doing

Ok well its just a shame you didn't say just throw the snowball at the wolf instead of lets talk about it put the snowballs down

Don’t worry , BBC documentary “the complete cosmos” will do the trick tonight. “Venus, an atmosphere chocked in smog. A crushing atmosphere of carbon dioxide..” That’s some damn fine pre sleep television right there.

Chillax its been a long night and a mindblowing one too and for the wrong reasons

Ok well its just a shame you didn't say just throw the snowball at the wolf instead of lets talk about it put the snowballs down

You know what, yeah I did say that.

And I tried to talk through stuff about Spook as well.

That's the context I'm talking about why does there need to be a rush to use items that potentially kill villagers, so I wont apologise for that.

And I already explained at the end I though fixx was soft claiming Santa which is why I hard vetoed Flushys shot.

I wanted to see if someone would counter him or give indication rather than rushing in to judgement.

Re: kitten, How many times have you said today you're gonna hit me with your snowball, I'd say at least 50 times.

I'm just gonna stop responding to you now as I've tried multiple times to level with you and you just won't listen

giphy.gif

You know what, yeah I did say that.

And I tried to talk through stuff about Spook as well.

That's the context I'm talking about why does there need to be a rush to use items that potentially kill villagers, so I wont apologise for that.

And I already explained at the end I though fixx was soft claiming Santa which is why I hard vetoed Flushys shot.

I wanted to see if someone would counter him or give indication rather than rushing in to judgement.

Re: kitten, How many times have you said today you're gonna hit me with your snowball, I'd say at least 50 times.

I'm just gonna stop responding to you now as I've tried multiple times to level with you and you just won't listen

Look dude as ive said there aint any hard feelings here if its a tunnel it is.

But honestly looking at it all it really doesn't look good to me.

thats all i can say. You and bounty lock clearing each other given no info in OP is suspicious. If i had all the right answers i wouldn't have snowballed spook tbf

O and to add you saying Rikand could be an Alpha wolf munched by his own team, but wont accept the possibility of unpeakable wolfs is also highly suspect

And you were calling on fix not to be snowballed before his low claim

thats all i can say. You and bounty lock clearing each other given no info in OP is suspicious. If i had all the right answers i wouldn't have snowballed spook tbf

WE

ARE

MOD

CLEARED

ON

THE

GAME

THREAD

I give up

• Advertisement

WE

ARE

MOD

CLEARED

ON

THE

GAME

THREAD

ok fine I'll just vote wherever you and bounty say so from here on in game must be nearly solved at this case so

FIght night boys

Last time to make you see sense or I'm just flat out not engaging with you again because my head is going to explode.

THIS IS IN THE OP
    Baggly wrote:
    There are two types of nrv - Halloween villager and Christmas villager.

THESE ARE POSTS FROM THE GAME MODS
    Clarabel wrote:
    Bounty Hunter is a Christmas villager NRV

Baggly wrote:
    Necro is a NRV Halloween villager.

What more do you want Mick, how more clear can I possibly make it for you

ok fine I'll just vote wherever you and bounty say so from here on in game must be nearly solved at this case so

at this stage so

No please don't do that, your instincts are right this game you've gotten GnR fixxxer and Vale and I've been wrong a lot. You're just wrong here about this point and I'm trying to show you that.

I'm not saying I'm infallible, but I'm a villager and I want to work with you without this bickering is all

Last time to make you see sense or I'm just flat out not engaging with you again because my head is going to explode.

THIS IS IN THE OP

THESE ARE POSTS FROM THE GAME MODS

What more do you want Mick, how more clear can I possibly make it for you

I actually cant anyways so ok your right, I'll follow what rikands wants tomoro and take it from there

No please don't do that, your instincts are right this game you've gotten GnR fixxxer and Vale and I've been wrong a lot. You're just wrong here about this point and I'm trying to show you that.

I'm not saying I'm infallible, but I'm a villager and I want to work with you without this bickering is all

I'm not trying to bicker tbh I'll leave it here for the night again apologies for head melting

Damn my popcorn was just ready

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Originally I though 4 maybe 5 wolves due to the number of people in the village.

Now I’m think maybe 5 but more likely 6 wolves due to 4 wolves dead including Lock & Stock but not Barrel and no dead Oogie Boogie.

I’d imagine so many wolves in a team would explain why we get a 2 life villager who can give gifts (jack gives gifts in the movie but many are bad / dud gifts) and Santa who I guess is the BG (he saves Christmas at the end of the movie after Jacks madness) as well as an apprentice (Barney).

Anything after that is people going down rabbit holes imo.

• Advertisement

So if village and wolves mirror each other, are we looking for 3 more wolves to counter BG, gift giver and apprentice? That's a lot of wolves!!!!

Players:

Bounty Hunter
    Drumpot
    Duffers
    Khalessi
    Kitten K
    Mick
    MrsFlush
    Necro
    Rikand

LadySkunk
    Put LS at bottom since she is going to heaven :rolleyes: noisey