Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wiring for additional pir sensor

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭Risteard81

Bruthal wrote: »
    Explain the arrogance one? If you can

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/arrogant?s=t

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,422 ✭✭✭✭Bruthal

Now as I said before, the irony of calling someone arrogant.

From the same dictionary you just used.

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/bulb?s=t

Maybe its from the "so called" UK, so doesnt apply:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭Risteard81

Really not sure what your point is.

Bulbs grow and lamps glow.

Risteard81 wrote: »
    Really not sure what your point is.
    The arrogance of disagreeing with the same dictionary you just used to post a point.

Anyway. Yes, there are red phases. And they are still installed, and certified. And compliant for that installation.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,596 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

Risteard81 wrote: »
    I didn't claim that it didn't happen.

You did, right here

It doesn't mean that you (or others) should jump down my throat because of the correct assertion that it isn't actually permissible.

Look through my posts in this thread, and you will see that I did not “jump down your throat”

I just pointed out that you are factually incorrect and I answered the OP’s question.

The fact is we all know that red was a phase color and that as such plenty of installations still have red phase conductors.

Not every answer can be found in the rules.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,596 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

I don’t think there is anything to be gained from keeping this thread open.
    The OP’s question has been answered.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement