Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is a good app for controlling mobile devices

Options
  • 15-12-2019 1:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭

Sorry if this is not the best forum for this but it seems a good fit.

I want an app I can install on my kids devices which I can then control from a parental app where I can add/remove additional minutes for each app or type of app.
    Every ap I look promises this but I cant find anything that comes even close to what I want. Put simple. Kid earns 20 min of what ever. Click click 20 mins added to kids app time. No home work done ... Click ckick all snapchat time taken away.

I have been googling, testing, buying apps to allow me control my 3 kids mobile devices and tablets and have settled on ourpact as what I consider the best but starting to see its limitations.Mainly user interface is c**p.

So anyone got any other suggestions of apps that you have used on a regular basis to do this.
    Cost is not an issue. From experience I expect such an app would ot be free.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭donspeekinglesh

Would Google Family Link work?

We use an app called Screen Time. My son gets a basic time allowance and we can add time, block apps, set bedtime etc.

Advertisement