Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

merc mechanic

Options
  • 15-12-2019 2:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi does any body know a good machanic in Dublin/ Kildare that knows about old mercs.
    I have a 1989 300e merc thats giving me a running issue engine wise. Thanks.
    Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

• Registered Users Posts: 8,035 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Hi does any body know a good machanic in Dublin/ Kildare that knows about old mercs.
    I have a 1989 300e merc thats giving me a running issue engine wise. Thanks.

I'm not trying to be smart but any good mechanic should be able to sort that for you.

I have an old Merc myself about the same age and all the mechanics I know are keen to work on it or just talk about it. They love the shagging things.

I should add if you know a good Polish mechanic he'll probably pay you to work on it, they adore them.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 P Mc horsebox

Hi most mechanics these days know more about computers and batterys than they do about an old mechanical engine set ups also by engine problem is an intermittent one just to make it trickier.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,035 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Hi most mechanics these days know more about computers and batterys than they do about an old mechanical engine set ups also by engine problem is an intermittent one just to make it trickier.

Any trained mechanic should be able to sort out the issue.

They are all taught the basics.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

Advertisement