Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get proper outside Christmas lights

Options
  • 15-12-2019 3:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭

Hey. I know its a little late but where are people getting good quality outside Christmas lights to hang from house gutters.
    Something that will last a few years and not the kind of crap that is sold in that big UK store.

Looking for lights that are bright full. Something like the bright white icicles that I have seen on some houses.

I see woodies have a sale on now and am considering these:
    https://www.woodies.ie/christmas-gift-ideas/christmas-lights/indoor-outdoor-christmas-lights/720-white-led-icicle-lights-1127500
    They are 14m from 1st buld to last bulb, so maybe some houses double back on them to make them look thicker when lit.

Anyone know if they are good or are they the same kind of stuff that the UK store sells?

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,596 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

I bought good ones in Eurosales in the past.

• Registered Users Posts: 964 ✭✭✭heffo500

I bought connectable sets of icicle lights in Phibsboro Electrical . They came in 6 meter and 3 meter lengths and you could connect up to 17 sets together. I think they were about €50 inc vat for the 6 meter lengths.

Advertisement