Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Double buggy/newborn carseat

• 15-12-2019 7:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi everyone.

Just wondering if anyone knows what double buggys would fit adapters for maxi cozy newborn/infant carseats? Ive a 15 month old and due my second next april. Im finding the buggy/carseat adaptability thing a complete nightmare. Ive no idea what fits what lol.

Thanks so much for your help :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭jlm29

Loll09 wrote: »
    Hi everyone.

Just wondering if anyone knows what double buggys would fit adapters for maxi cozy newborn/infant carseats? Ive a 15 month old and due my second next april. Im finding the buggy/carseat adaptability thing a complete nightmare. Ive no idea what fits what lol.

Thanks so much for your help :)

The mountain buggy duet does, if you’re looking for side by side.
    The uppababy vista does too. I ended up buying an out n about double nipper and not putting the car seat on it, just lifting baby in and out, and it hasn’t been an issue

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Loveinapril

I have a Bugaboo Donkey and know you can get adapters for the Maxi Cosy carseat.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,914 Mod ✭✭✭✭shesty

Vista definitely does.You buy Vista adaptors for the Maxi Cosi when buying the buggy.

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭New farmers wife

I've a city jogger select double, it uses Maxi Cosi adapters. It's great, you can use it single or double

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭OrlaFS2017

I candy peach Single and double has adaptors for maxi cosi seat also

• Advertisement
Advertisement