Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

so is being human just making sense of madness

• 15-12-2019 11:09pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 784 ✭✭✭

its all a bit lopsided but are we just playing trendy computational anomalies with each other, dressing up in fabrication and decorating our lives with suggestions, meanwhile the true life, buried in our OD brains is comprehending the insanity of this forced world and hyper processing it into digestive communications

Comments

Deep, man...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

No, I don't think so.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 784 ✭✭✭LaFuton

this has been done since pre antiquity

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭BDI

Trying too hard buddy. It’s just a random computation of anamolies. No need to take it so serious.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭wexandproud

na , its just the weather

• Advertisement

yeah but ya know that feeling ur about to die and **** be playing from years ago, its like uber dejavu but everyone is watching u

like ur watching the world end from inside out? anyone?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭Infernal Racket

I am the Matrix

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,275 ✭✭✭Your Face

giphy.gif

not referring to pseudo social anxiety issues

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭Infernal Racket

LaFuton wrote: »
    not referring to pseudo social anxiety issues

Once you remember that the earth is like the tiniest grain of sand on the largest beach imaginable in all the universe, you'll be grand

do u kno how small the earth is?

do u kno how many levels up i can go?

like past worlds to the point of nothing

scientific like

don't piss on my back and tell me its raining dude

universe?
    ur a pansy

• Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭dd973

Now OP, any ideas on why Arsenal have gone to ****e?

dd973 wrote: »
    Now OP, any ideas on why Arsenal have gone to ****e?

seems pretty obvious doesn't it...

LaFuton wrote: »
    seems pretty obvious doesn't it...

and while u subscribe to that concept dont u wonder if arsenal are gonna worry about u

no i was replying to ur man there, the buck on about soccer in the middle of an existential meltdown

dont mind me im just freaking out here and i dont know ur bot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,524 ✭✭✭Gynoid

Notice that your title refers to being human and then all your words pertain to machines or computers.
    This is a posthumanist, even transhumanist, way of viewing life. The scifi fixation in the culture encourages it , always looking forwards, always looking to escape the vulnerable state of being human, because the reality of our enormous past as humans when we created cathedrals and traditions and art and vast metaphysics out of nothing intimidates people, makes them feel small, whereas science fiction, the coming superhuman, makes them feel powerful. Many have elevated the computational / matrix way of approaching life or the mind to the ranks of a philosophy. It is fantasy and bullsh1t.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,183 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

Like Chuck Norris, the Universe contemplates the nature of jimgoose.

• Advertisement

Gynoid wrote: »
    Notice that your title refers to being human and then all your words pertain to machines or computers.
    This is a posthumanist, even transhumanist, way of viewing life. The scifi fixation in the culture encourages it , always looking forwards, always looking to escape the vulnerable state of being human, because the reality of our enormous past as humans when we created cathedrals and traditions and art and vast metaphysics out of nothing intimidates people, makes them feel small, whereas science fiction, the coming superhuman, makes them feel powerful. Many have elevated the computational / matrix way of approaching life or the mind to the ranks of a philosophy. It is fantasy and bullsh1t.

i thought it was alright enough, OP does sense the loss of past, i think thats whats bereaved

Advertisement