Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there any chance of getting a bank statement even though....

• 16-12-2019 9:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 20

I am currently living abroad. I have not used my Permanent TSB Open24 account in 6 years.

I have stupidly let my address, phone number and email details grow out of date. So out of date that I couldn't correctly remember the phone and email!

I now need a statement for my wife's visa application. When I tried to update my personal details I failed the security questions because, erm, I didn't remember the personal details. So they said to go to the branch (which is difficult as I live abroad).

So my question is this - how can I possibly get a bank statement from them sent either to me abroad or a family member at a new address in Ireland? Is it even possible? Could it be ordered from an ATM in Ireland?

Moral of the story... keep your personal details up to date!

Advertisement