Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Three Ireland phone faulty

Options
  • 16-12-2019 3:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭

I purchased a new Samsung phone on the 21 November. There has been nothing but trouble with the phone.

The phone will not pick up the network, messages will send but it may take up to 3 hrs. I have been in the store 5 times, the 1st time they just update the software, the 2nd time used a new sim card. the 3rd time it was sent away and wiped and the software installed again. Each time the phone is no better.

I am now back to using my old phone, no network problems. The three store said it was network problem but the old phone worked in my house.

Am i not right is saying that i am to a full refund as the product is faulty and not fit for purpose.

Advertisement