If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Naim Muso

Options
  • 16-12-2019 10:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hello guys,

It’s been a while but I’m thinking of treating myself for Christmas. Just wondering if you had any open box Naim Muso lying around that you want to get rid of! They’re so old now the 2nd generation has come out, you would nearly want to give one away, right ðŸ˜.
    Thanks as always!

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

foxyfella wrote: »
    Hello guys,

It’s been a while but I’m thinking of treating myself for Christmas. Just wondering if you had any open box Naim Muso lying around that you want to get rid of! They’re so old now the 2nd generation has come out,  you would nearly want to give one away, right ðŸ˜.
    Thanks as always!
    Hi FoxyFella.

Thanks for the post.

Unfortunately all the Gen 1 products have been sold and there is no more stock left.

I could offer a NEW MU_SO Gen 2 for just £1165 delivered.

Let me know your thoughts.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 foxyfella

Thanks for the reply Kenny,

I was looking at the wrong richer sounds website! Also thanks for the good price on the 2nd gen model, might be a bit too much for me at the moment. Let me have a think. Thanks again.

Thanks for the reply Kenny,

I was looking at the wrong richer sounds website! Also thanks for the good price on the 2nd gen model, might be a bit too much for me at the moment. Let me have a think. Thanks again.
    Hey Faoxyfella.

The .co.uk site will only ship within England, Scotland or Wales and the MU_SO they still have listed in down as an in-store collection so you would have to travel to one of the listed store to collect.

I have done some further checking at this end and I actually have still got display unit which I thought had gone a few weeks ago.
    There are a few wear and tear marks on the product but other than that it is in full working order and comes with it's original box and all accessories.

I could offer this at the £749 clearance price listed on .co.uk if interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 foxyfella

Thanks for that Kenny,

I might PM you about it now if that's ok.
    Hugh.

Thanks for that Kenny,

Hugh.
    No problem at all FoxyFella :D

• Advertisement

Thanks for that Kenny,

Hugh.
    Hey Foxyfella.

Just a little post to see if you are still interested in the clearance MU_SO?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.