If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG OLED Query

Options
  • 16-12-2019 8:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

Mod Snip i buy spend 1700 euro and now after 18 months i have big problem and LG no help.
    TV play only 4500 hours and screen is very bad three lines green.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

axel52 wrote: »
    Mod Snip i buy spend 1700 euro and now after 18 months i have big problem and LG no help.
    TV play only 4500 hours and screen is very bad three lines green.
    Thanks for the post axel52 and I'm sorry you to hear you are having issues with your TV.

We do explain that screen burn is a risk in OLED TVs and it is not covered by warranty. I own an OLED as do a few of my colleagues but I myself took the risk because of the superior picture quality over LED panels.

Kind regards

David

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment

axel52,

I've moved your post and RS reply to this separate thread.

Please note that it is not appropriate to post on the RS Forum offering your opinion or advice, intervening in another Boardies thread -  the Charter explains forum standards. I recall having to ask you to read the Charter for other reasons on a previous occasion and am asking you again to do so.

I note that you have a thread opened in the Consumer Issues forum on the issue of your TV and another supplier (not Richersounds) and perhaps that forum is a more appropriate place in which to discuss the matter.

I am closing this thread, but if you have a query for Richersounds feel free to open a new thread and ask away.

Ritz.

This discussion has been closed.