Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

why no comment on galway city thread

Options
  • 17-12-2019 2:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,023 ✭✭✭✭

I don't get why I was told not to post again on this thread. I am a Galway man and have the right to say what I think of my city.

I would like a reason and my infraction removed.

Comments

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

I have no idea why you were asked not to post in the thread either, have you asked the mod who told you not to post?

If you want to appeal an infraction you can do so in the Dispute Resolution forum but you need to have discussed it with the issuing mod first.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

PMs can only be quoted in the Dispute Resolution forum, and Niamh has already given a steer as to how you approach a dispute. I've not approved your post, but please note all you have quoted is the original infraction message. You need to discuss this directly with the mod to see if you can reach agreement between the two of you via PM before starting a dispute thread

• Registered Users Posts: 10,023 ✭✭✭✭cena

I'm not going to pm the mod. This guy has done this to me before

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Fair enough

Marking resolved

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement