Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forgotten Pin

Options
  • 17-12-2019 3:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I have forgotten my pin for my ATM card since I have moved countries. 

I just got the card before I moved and did not need to use it as there are no ATMs where I moved to. I am coming home for Christmas but have no euros for the bus.

What is my next best move?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Aisling

Hi There,

Thanks for reaching out to us here on Boards today.

There would be two options going forward.

If you have previously activated your card at an ATM machine (before moving away) then it would just be necessary to link in with our Customer Service Team in order for one of my colleagues to issue you with a PIN reminder. The PIN would generally take 2-3 working days to arrive and it would be sent to the address we have on file for your account.

If you have received the card a number of months ago, and have not activated the card then it may be necessary to order a new Visa Debit Card from our Customer Service Team. The card generally takes 5-7 working days to be received and again, it would be sent to the address we hold on file for you.

To get in touch with our Customer Service Team, [font=Arial","sans-serif]please log on to 365 Online from a pc or laptop and select the Service Desk. Alternatively, you can contact BOI Direct on 0818 365 365 (0035314044000 from abroad) and one of my colleagues will be happy to help.[/font]

[font=Arial","sans-serif]Thanks, Aisling.[/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 3 masterduck

Hi There,

Thanks for reaching out to us here on Boards today.

There would be two options going forward.

If you have previously activated your card at an ATM machine (before moving away) then it would just be necessary to link in with our Customer Service Team in order for one of my colleagues to issue you with a PIN reminder. The PIN would generally take 2-3 working days to arrive and it would be sent to the address we have on file for your account.

If you have received the card a number of months ago, and have not activated the card then it may be necessary to order a new Visa Debit Card from our Customer Service Team. The card generally takes 5-7 working days to be received and again, it would be sent to the address we hold on file for you.

To get in touch with our Customer Service Team, please log on to 365 Online from a pc or laptop and select the Service Desk. Alternatively, you can contact BOI Direct on 0818 365 365 (0035314044000 from abroad) and one of my colleagues will be happy to help.

Thanks, Aisling.
    Yes it has been activated and a reminder would be great. I am only home for a few short days so if I could sort this today it would be great. 

Again I have very limited access to online services during the day.

Paul

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Aisling

Perfect! Thanks for getting back to us here.

You can certainly get in touch with our Customer Service Team at your earliest convenience and they will be happy to help.

Thanks, Aisling.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Magryta

Hi December 18, I applied for a loan, I received an email that was granted and the documents will remain
    sent to the post office by post and I'm still waiting for my reference number is TK3466 please help

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kathryne

Hi Magryta,

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

We have responded to your post on your other thread. We hope this helps and please let us know if you have any further queries.

Many thanks,
    Kat

• Advertisement
Advertisement