Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Act Entry 5a Replacement

Options
  • 17-12-2019 3:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭

acteentry_image.jpg

I have the above system in place for my gate at home. Recently the intercom at the gate has stopped working and the unit needs replacing. This unit seems to have been discontinued however and many places seem to be sold out or not have them in stock*

Is anyone aware of a similar unit that I can basically plug straight in as a replacement? Are there upgrades available to the above?

*There are some places online that advertise them as in stock but they're out of stock

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭Jnealon

They've been discontinued and there is no direct replacement.
    Have a look at Comelit or AES but I don't think you will find anything as slimline as the ACT unit

• Registered Users Posts: 6,546 ✭✭✭kub

Jnealon wrote: »
    They've been discontinued and there is no direct replacement.
    Have a look at Comelit or AES but I don't think you will find anything as slimline as the ACT unit

When did they discontinue them, typical bloody Vanderbilt ?

I saw recently also they have discontinued the Act 4000 :rolleyes:

Advertisement